Monster tanks pic thread

R.R.I

This is prob one of best parts of the 80'S-Early 90'S Was the short life of the monster tanks. So that being said, Lets see what pics everybodys got.

R.R.I

Wow. That didnt go over how I thought it would I figured the tanks had a huge fan fallowing i guess I was wrong.

car66

i hate to say this but i would bet that a lot of them have been cut up and scrapped. tanks are built out of heavy iron and are probably worth more in scrap to some people. most people dont look at the old pieces like us monster truck fans do.

DragonSlayer

I was lucky enough to get behind the sticks of this bad boy a couple of times after shows and put around arenas.

ZACHARYJN

If any of you are wondering what the train one is called,it is called Orange Blossom Speical [OBS].And here's another one.mad trax.jpg

fastj14

Whats the story on that pic of Top gun and Goliath with the truck upside down in front of them?

bandit

it is called Big Red originally called Mammoth they flipped it over for something to do. They sold it years ago to a guy near Ottawa, Ontario I spoke to him years ago he bought from Arels and made it into a ride truck I have seen pics of it painted green but can't remember the name. I have his info but misplaced it so I'll have to look for it and give him a call. Don/Bandit

R.R.I

Hey Don sry I didn't think it was a prob posting your pix it was just for show not any kind of profit or claiming they were my own.. There is not many photos of them tanks.

Thanks for the info on big red I was also looking for info on that truck. Keep us updated on if you stumble apon that info on the ride truck. Thanks.