Monster Truck Destruction - Official Game Thread

BIGFOOTfan25

does anyone have a pic of the bigfoot 8 in the game?

i would love to see some more old school trucks in the game like wildfoot and the original snake bite, or maybe even see bigfoot 5 in the game.

DiggerXX

does anyone have a pic of the bigfoot 8 in the game?

i would love to see some more old school trucks in the game like wildfoot and the original snake bite, or maybe even see bigfoot 5 in the game.
I can try and get you one. Bigfoot 1, Carolina Crusher, Bear foot, and USA-1 are in there too.

I'm so late to the party, but I just downloaded MTD and love it on my Note II LOL. It's quite addicting.
It's an awesome game!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ELD

MAN! This has to be the most addicting game ever! Can't believe I'm so late to the party in getting it! I burned up about three hours playing it last night!!

Any Digger Fan

Rumor has it there is a new update coming soon for both apple and android platforms.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Wannadrive1

Ugh!! Couldnt get here soon enough!! I know prolly wouldn't happen, bit besides most indybtrucks, gravedigger to get in there would be nice. I know, its a feld thing, but he ran with a lot if those trucks before becoming partial with feld. Would love to see Wildfoot too....No Problem, let's get some older schools in there!! And are there plans for a console version down the road? Thought I hears that somewhere....

Steven77571

Wild foot is I’m the game now. So is Bigfoot 5, which made me chuckle a bit because it was never used for racing. Hey, can someone help me with something? I’m trying to figure out where the finish line is on drag race 13. I cannot get to the finish line before my opponent, and I’ve tried upgrading my truck, choosing a different truck to drive, adjusting the sensitivity and I still mess up. No wonder 13 is an unlucky number, lol.

Steven77571

I’ve got 13 figured out, but on drag race number 15, why does that red arrow appear after I’ve crossed the finish line? Is my truck supposed to be in a certain side of the line? I’m calling a glitch here.