Monster Truck Destruction - Official Game Thread

oddgames

EAsports has a thing where you design your football team logos, uniforms, colors, etc on the net, then upload them to your xbox would that be possible for making monster trucks on this game?
Anything is possible... Time is the only issue though, I doubt something like this could be done considering how much work we already have ahead of us.

Rockracin

Anything is possible... Time is the only issue though, I doubt something like this could be done considering how much work we already have ahead of us.
Thats understandable, I know beggers cant be choosers and we all really appreciate all the work you have done to make such a great game available for us. Keep up the good work. Thanks for always taking the time to respond to us and read our posts.

Rockracin

I was thinking could 2extreme, team scream, and stone crusher even be in this game or does mosnter jam hold the rights to there trucks after having them in there other games?

stormrider_67

Got the new update today. Noticed a difference running over the campers, looks much better. There was something in the update about Monster Patrols wing, all I noticed is that it breaks off easier. Not sure if that was intended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"I WANT TO GO TO THERE."

Jason Twite

Freelancer
I also downloaded the latest update for iPad. Monster Patrol's wing now instantly falls off on the first hit. Definitely not an improvement.
The app froze on the new "Give Me Everything" screen. The "Loading" text just sat there and I had no control. Had to shut down the iPad and re-open the game to get beyond it.
I tried a single racing event on Levels 11 and 12 and both times, when the level immediately loads, there's stuff in the background that falls over. For example, the a checkpoint cylinder randomly falls over. Another time one of the Firestone signs broke apart on it's own.

That being said, I haven't found any improvements thus far with the update to 1.01

Rockracin

I too downloaded the update and after one freestyle it went to the buy everything option screen on its own after the race and froze there, i to completely restart my phone to get the game to work again. I am using a Iphone 4s for reference. Also having the same problems with the wing coming off on mosnter patrol instantly.

Hixalot

Same exact problem as Rockracin, had to reboot my phone as well.

I will say the changes made to the vans are very nice. More predictable launches and it makes a huge difference on some tracks.

cyclone

I also downloaded the new update this morning. I have a iphone 5. All the updates are great except once you are done racing or freestylin and goes in the garage mode, there is a screen where is says give me everything. That freezes as well. Had to quit the app and restart it. Doesn't work very well when it happens every time in career mode. If you guys can fix this asap that would be great so I can get back to playing this great game!!!!

Steven

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Got the update, the only thing on the Monster Mayhem truck is the name.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to remove and cease the use of the graphics. However although not yet set in stone more then likely we will be holding a contest (Mayhem & RCMT) to design a new theme where by the winner will have the graphics portrayed within the game.

Christian Riedel

I love this game. Haven't updated it though, think I might hold off. I mainly use USA-1 (new school and 1970) because I'm a Chevy guy, I also have California kid, but don't use it as much. A couple things off the top of my head that I've noticed...

Some of the later track's jumps are a pain to get over and stay in your lane without a respawn
Wheels do break off to easy, but if you break off all 4 during freestyle you keep racking up the points
If you re-start a race you are up against a totally different truck than what the bracket says
After restarting you sometimes have to race the same stage in the bracket multiple times

I know there were more, I'll post them up when I think of them. I'm hitting the road for the rest of the first quarter with Zane's trucks, so I'll have plenty of time driving down the road to keep testing.

I think it would be nice to be able to listen to your own music while playing the game. Also, having it linked to your friends with the game and being able to play head to head would be cool, or at least challenge each other in freestyles and races (not simultaneously, but maybe be able to watch the other person's run?)

cyclone

After playing the game some more with the new update it is impossible to play career mode as the garage screen keeps freezes. If you guys can fix that problem asap that would be great as I cant play the game the way it is. Thanks

indyh2

I agree the update seems to have more glitches then the original. I was at the starting line of a final race and the wheel just fell off. At the starting line. Not cool.

carcrusher

I've noticed a few issues with the update as well - I've had some wheels bust off during a racing run on the first jump, and also I keep getting this after every event in a championship race. Instead of going back to my garage, it takes me to a "loading" page where the "buy everything" option is laid over the garage scene. You can rotate within the garage scene by dragging your finger but nothing will get you out of that screen and you have to kill the app and re-start it from scratch:

This doesn't happen after a single event, just after every championship event.

carcrusher

UPDATE - it's happening intermittently after single events as well. Doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason as to why.

Steven77571

i wish we didn't have to have an iphone to play the game, I'd rather play it on a website (me driving Foot 18 defeating the competition side-by-side) than getting a device to play it.

also, i wonder why maximum overkill and taurus didn't make the cut, paul shafer owns them too

Danny H.

Taurus I'm assuming would be an issue with Ford

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Kirk Dabney own the Maximum Overkill name?

RnW 13

I believe Marty Garza still owns the rights, but if he doesn't, pretty sure Dabney would

Burnt Clutch

I hope the update comes soon. I gave up playing this because of the 'give me everything' freeze.

The game is worse now than it was before. I too have lost tires at the start of a race.

Oh well. It was awesome for awhile.