Monster Truck Destruction - Official Game Thread

cyclone

I hope the update comes soon. I gave up playing this because of the 'give me everything' freeze.

The game is worse now than it was before. I too have lost tires at the start of a race.

Oh well. It was awesome for awhile.
Couldn't of been said any better. Considering it is not a free app you think the update would have came pretty fast since we all paid for the app and can't get it to work

carcrusher

I've narrowed the issues down to tires coming off - the game will go to the "give me everything" freeze page only when you lose a tire in an event. The issue is that now after the first update, damage collects throughout a racing bracket and the entire second half of the game is next to impossible to complete a bracket without losing a wheel by the end of the finals, even with clean driving.

Wheel damage needs to be re-set after every round of racing like before, or just have the option to turn damage off. It would solve pretty much every issue the game has right now.

Rockracin

Im with everyone else, I was playing this game a ton but now with it locking up all the time i dont even open it up anymore, such a shame it was my favorite game on my iphone too.

stormrider_67

FYI everyone, new update came out today. Added and unlimited time freestyle mode, haven't thoroughly played it but appears the splash screen/wheel issue is fixed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"I WANT TO GO TO THERE."

Rockracin

played it a little this morning and so far, so good. good to have this game back and working right. Cant wait to see what updates and expansions come to this game in the future.

thanks for the update and fixes guys. keep em coming

Rockracin

Been playing the update for a while now, only 2 negative things I have noticed is a few pieces moving around at random when a new racing round starts like from motorhomes and signs etc. and on some of the bigger longer courses by the time I make it to the championship round I seem to break a tire of pretty easily before the race is close to over.

Is there a chance in the future for a expansion pack for say more trucks and tracks? I would gladly pay another dollar for a expansion with more like that, perhaps a track that looks like vegas in track design,only in another stadium and dubbed something else instead of the world finals, with a expanded field of trucks to go along to make for that "one big main event"

Rockracin

Found on the games facebook that the android version is having some issues but still coming soon, there is pics of what they say is a new track too. Also on there page is a pic of bigfoot 19 speed engery and it says Bessie is coming too. Also last night Joe Sylvester posted on twitter pics of Bad Habit in the game and confirmed it will be in the update. Getting excited again, had quit playing this after unlocking it all and building a giant bank roll. hopefully all these add ons are not .99 a piece

Wannadrive1

Jus loaded it for android. Love the game but would like to fix the body myself. Was told they're working on a patch for thay rt now. And the buttons seem to small, idk. Anyone else feel like that? But like I said love the game and cant wait to see future trucks/upgrades!! And for consoles anybody?!

And I didnt see if it was there, but would love to see Wild Hair.....

Cactusjack1999

I downloaded the android version on my Nexus 7 tablet.

I"ll be honest the game is really good. However I would like to make the following suggestions.

1. Give us a practice lap or a demo lap of the courses to play/watch. No telling how many times I played and then "Where the **** am I supposed to turn!?" Yes, some are self explainatory, others not so much. Especially in the later levels where you're crossing over the track or the track is overlapping itself with your opponents
2. On the brackets for the races. Have our trucks name be a different color. In the prelim rounds, it's kinda difficult to see what bracket I'm in sometimes to see what truck I'm facing at a glance.
3. There's a somewhat annoying glitch with freestyle in which you can get caught upside down, and still be collecting points. It's annoying in the sense that you can't do anything lest you ruin your score combo and lose everything unless you wait out the clock and collect the points that way.
4. Fix the performance meter. I have one of my trucks completely maxed out on upgrades and the meter is STILL not filled.
5. Is there any way to make the old school trucks non micro transactions? I mean like 500,000 ingame cash OR 0.99 cents real money for the old schoolers. I'm happy to pay $1.99 to remove the ads really I am. I'm not happy to pay $6 to unlock all the old school trucks. I know you guys gotta make money on this and all. But no need to nickle and dime us to do it.

nome66

this game is awesome and tons of fun, but i have a Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play and the touch controls are a small bit tedious. i asked if they would be supporting the Gamepad feature anytime soon. no response yet, but i think they might be able to work something out.

Last edited:

DiggerXX

I can't wait for the iOS update! Hopefully it doesn't wait for the ios7 update..been waiting forever for Bad Habit!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Hixalot

With the ease of porting and supposed ease of publishing to PSN, what are the chances of getting a Playstation 4 version I wonder?

Wannadrive1

Any new updates?!?! Need sum new trucks!! I know they jus put bigfoot 8 on, but nees more. Lol. And instead if paying, would love to be instead of $.99, be 500,000 or more in-game......