Monster Truck model build off

shortiron

Steve that looks sweet man, i wish they made the body of my truck cuz id comission you for a build lol. Nice work.

modeltruckshop

Thanks jason. You know there is a body for Short Iron 1 at least. Keep your fingers crossed for II, or buy lots of Bondo. Anything is possible!!! :D

theace27

Once again the Modeltruckshop bangs out another awesome job!!!! Can't wait to see the next one cookin'!!!!!! You dirty rat! :)

modeltruckshop

He's defently the KING of his craft at weathering!! Can we get of photo of digger, outlaw35, frankenstein side by side!!!
Here you go MonsterNerd............

A highlight of the induction ceremony was meeting Cliff Starbird and having him sign a base for Frankenstein. I wondered what he would think of the model and suprisingly he loved ,so did his wife. they even sent his mom pictures of it from the museum.

modeltruckshop

Once again the Modeltruckshop bangs out another awesome job!!!! Can't wait to see the next one cookin'!!!!!! You dirty rat! :)
Here is one that is ALMOST done Ace.
It is a project I have worked on with DeGrasso and it is moving along about the same speed as the real truck! :mad: But Dan really likes it and any of you that have seen the real BEAST II race truck will know this is about spot on so far. Including the working doors. When Dan makes up his mind on paint this will match. Enjoy,Steve

JeepFreak

nice work steve! where on earth did you find that 55 body? haha. thats actually exactly what i had planned for it too but i got sidetracked with my mudder build.

modeltruckshop

HA, I knew what I was doing with it as soon as i opened the box!! HA I didn't use much of it you can have the rest back now!! HAHHA Thanks

R.R.I

Here you go MonsterNerd............

A highlight of the induction ceremony was meeting Cliff Starbird and having him sign a base for Frankenstein. I wondered what he would think of the model and suprisingly he loved ,so did his wife. they even sent his mom pictures of it from the museum.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
It has been along time since i have been on the model page i have been soo lost in my shop playing with monsters i forgot, I finally had some down time an wondered back onto the page an wow i almost teared up seeing these models just out of pure awesome work!!! Incredible work i cant believe you made all three there so good spitting image of the real trucks thats amazing, Th+e outlaw 35 is incredable you even made a little base with a tree just like the pix its very sad to see but the fact you made them by hand is unreal!! Timeless an priceless you need a medal for your work or something i cant find the words to describe your modeling skills. Good job thanks for posing here, Plz dont stop your great work.

modeltruckshop

Thanks Brandon, glad you like them. I enjoy making models that no one else would. They don't mean much to people that have never seen the real trucks in their current condition. Thanks again, Steve

modeltruckshop

I'll try to CPR this thread back to life again!! :D
Here is the latest project I finished here. See i can build clean models too. HAHA Enjoy,Steve