monstertruckcollectors.net

MonkeyDad

Has the MFC site been hacked again or have you chosen not to renew the domain, Marcel?

One of my favorite sites on the internet, sad to be without it again.

MadRat

Sorry for the silence about the MTC forum, guys...

I receive many emails, PMs and questions about the forum...
No, the site was not hacked..
Although for me it wasn't a total surprise that the MTC forum was losing interest, but I haven't seen this sudden disappearance coming without notice..
So I'm also waiting about what's going to happen right now...

I've already contacted the other administrators Marco (he rebuilt and made the return of MTC possible a year ago) and David (he was my partner and ran the forum with me, before it got hacked and destroyed in 2011).
So technically it was not my forum anymore and right now I also don't have access to the forum...

I hope Marco is going to post an explanation soon...

MonkeyDad

Sorry for the silence about the MTC forum, guys...

I receive many emails, PMs and questions about the forum...
No, the site was not hacked..
Although for me it wasn't a total surprise that the MTC forum was losing interest, but I haven't seen this sudden disappearance coming without notice..
So I'm also waiting about what's going to happen right now...

I've already contacted the other administrators Marco (he rebuilt and made the return of MTC possible a year ago) and David (he was my partner and ran the forum with me, before it got hacked and destroyed in 2011).
So technically it was not my forum anymore and right now I also don't have access to the forum...

I hope Marco is going to post an explanation soon...
Thanks for providing an update.

I think if MTC was losing hits or traffic, it's just due to the fact that the HW releases are done for the year and we're waiting for the first 2014 case to show up, then it will ramp back up with activity and excitement.

I hope it returns because there is no other place like it on the internet. For Monster Jam collectors, that's the ONLY place to go for threads that actually get more than a post a week. The section here on Mayhem is dead in comparison and has never had the number of posts or the archival value of older year's lines like MTC has.

So if you're keeping count, here's one collector that votes for a return of the site.

DiggerXX

As I said before, it's one I visit regularly through the Tapatalk app..I want it back. Too much valuable information and collections to lose.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone

Larsonator

I usually saw more new posts on MTC then I do here, and the new year is right around the corner. We need MTC back!

DiggerXX

Everyone who is wanting the forum back, please post here as done above! We need to let them know that it is wanted back!

KOFighter62

As a non facebook user I hope the site comes back, I definitely miss it! I have my WF coverage schedule in the works, and I want my fellow MTC'ers to be able to enjoy it! haha

Kirk jam

Hi, this happened a while back this year and I noticed there were some postings about non participation. It's hard to believe some of the main players at the site have not talked. What happens to all those neat lists and pics? Hope it gets resolved soon.

Kirk jam

I would assume MTC is gone as a website? I am not on Facebook so do not know if business continued on there. I miss the data base of pics . I added a lot to the collection portion, I thought that was fun to do. Well maybe it will still come back:cool: