More Madrid Restaurant pictures

Highchaparall

It's such a sad fact that people don't understand the value of these trucks/tanks. It's not about the money, what's valueable is its history and all the memories the fans has. And it is very irritating to see your favourite-creations standing still while they're rusting away, its interior gets eaten by rodents and what once was the graphics, fading away due to years of constant sun-exposure. It's unacceptable to let this happen, beacuse if they would've been taken care of, these trucks/tanks could practically still be in shows and exhibitions.

Sad to see the classic pioneers of monster truck history disappear due to negligence.

SegaJeep

Some one could Drop a Farm truck and a locked 460 with some zoomies onto an M4 and offer a trade.
**** I'd even paint the the replacement any way they like. The owners have no respect for the History of the vehicles,They just want the visual impact.

SavedONE

-why not build replicas of the origionals? If it's important to you, it'd be easy to do, look at it this way, if you got one of those rusted-out tank-trucks, you'd be rebuilding it w/mostly new parts anyway. Tank chassis & mid-90's pickup trucks are easy to obtain. The hardest part would be the paint & pinstripe job. You'd need permission to use the name, then the restaurant keeps their rusty setups, & you have the truck you want. You could collect info. & take pictures, & make the copy as good as the origional. Just a thought.

monsterjamman24

IMO they are doing a good job. Look at what they could have done, chop them up destroy them, etc etc etc, At least they are still semi intact and people can still see them.

Ridge Runner

YAAAAHHHOOOOOO !!!!!!
Monster Vette and Frankenstine Live again !!! AND they look AWESOME !!! I'd almost lost hope that they'd ever run again.
Thanks for proving me wrong, Cliff. Old-Schoolers might get ragged n rusty, but they'll never die.