MT History from my area

TNTfan

Here is an old school look at MT from the Buffalo, NY area and surrounding. Starting with 1984, Bearfoot at Rich Stadium, then Mad Dog at Syracuse. 1985 has Mad Dog, King Krunch, & Deuces Wild at Niagara Falls, All American at Rich Stadium, Strohs Strider at Little Valley, and VA Giant & Stomper Bully in Syracuse. Enjoy, more to come.

Brandon Clark

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Never seen a blue Stroh's Strider.

But man those pics are crystal clear! any way you could make em bigger?

Last edited:

green monster man

tntfan do you have any arfons funny car photos like starfire and the green monster funny car and the dragonlady tractor and arts amblance

JBrossack

You wouldn't happen to have any pictures of a truck named "Elite Pete" would, you? This would've been from the TNT pulling event at the NFCC in 1988.

goleafsgo

AWESOME! Pictures.

do you have any old Toronto pics? cuse I remember you saying you'v been going since 1990...I'l LOVE to see some if you do

TNTfan

To answer a couple questions, I don't want to make the pics bigger because a lot of them belong to my photographer friend, Jeff. If you are interested in any pics pm me. I do have some mud bog pics. I do have some pics of Elite Pete. They only Toronto pics I have are from Exh Place around '90. I was so far away at Skydome to get good shots.

TNTfan

Here are a few more....Bigfoot vs Stomper Bully, Syracuse '86, ........Bigfoot in Cayuga, ONT '87....... USHRA show at Rich Stadium '87.

BrianV

I believe that last picture would count as Jim Kramer "freestyling" in 1987.

Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing.