My sons Nitro Circus 1/18th scaler

TheMonsterFactory

Just wanted to show acouple pictures of the Nitro Circus truck I did for my boy.

I bought him this Losi Raminator 1/18th scaleer awhile back and hes starting to get tired of it so I gave it a face lift......lol

I had my buddy who does sticker try to replicate it as close as possible using the Dodge body. I think it turned out pretty good for what it is. i pulled the wheels off and sprayed them and painted the beadlocks and lugs too.....

Here ya go.... comment if you'd like

TheMonsterFactory

no problem..... Its fun honestly. Since its smaller we can play with it in the house too. For having that lil motor it still gets along. We have those bmx ramps that they sell at every store and its jumps them really nice.

theres acouple things I dont like though...... If you try and do any hard turns shes straight up barrel rolling. Thats with the suspension even soft.

And the truck tore up the gears in the servo like right off the bat..... Im not sure what the deal was with that.

89stp

no problem..... Its fun honestly. Since its smaller we can play with it in the house too. For having that lil motor it still gets along. We have those bmx ramps that they sell at every store and its jumps them really nice.

theres acouple things I dont like though...... If you try and do any hard turns shes straight up barrel rolling. Thats with the suspension even soft.

And the truck tore up the gears in the servo like right off the bat..... Im not sure what the deal was with that.

Adam's barrel roles also, we turn down the steering response. As far as the servo's I talked to someone at Horizon Hobby and they got me some that are metal gears. I will look at them and try to get a part number off of them. We have not had any problems with it since putting in the new servos.