Mystery Truck Question

Danny H.

I found a photo of Reptoid from what appears to be 2005, and there's a 90s Ford F-150 truck in the background:

InAction2.jpg

Anyone know what this is? It looks similar to Iron Warrior but I know for a fact that that body type wasn't ran on the truck during that time.

stormrider_67

Black Stallion 2000 ran that style body. Can't make out the graphics on the hood well.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Danny H.

I think that may be West Virginia Mountaineer View attachment 6277
I'd doubt it, the truck looks too dark, the hood graphic doesn't really match, and as far as I know, West Virginia Mountaineer stopped running in 2002, prior to Reptoid's paint change and didn't start back up till last year, which is well after this photo was taken.

Danny H.

Pretty sure it's Pure Adrenaline. I want to say it ran a one off body like that in Mobile that year.
I had a gut feeling, considering that the venue does look like Mobile and it was listed in the results.

Does anyone have anymore pics of it? I'm really intrigued to see what the full truck looked like.

Muddy

I'd doubt it, the truck looks too dark, the hood graphic doesn't really match, and as far as I know, West Virginia Mountaineer stopped running in 2002, prior to Reptoid's paint change and didn't start back up till last year, which is well after this photo was taken.
Actually, the guys that run the *** and now Excaliber truck ran Mountaineer a few times recently, old body and all.