New Bad Habit Body and Design

Sewilo

The man who designed this as well as the new Rock Star, and many pieces of merchandise for the Monster Truck Mafia group, is Jason Brander. He this new Bad Habit, and it looks incredible, mad props to this man. This truck is set to debut next month at Monsters on the Beach.

Jus Show N Off

I like the idea of a new body and design... but the suv doesn't seem very Bad Habit style to me... When I hear the name Bad Habit I think of an old school pick up, not necessarily this.

But, it's not my choice to make and I support Joe regardless - that's for sure. I do really like that design though, it's sharp. Overall I'm sure it'll look killer at the end, Joe's truck always does. :)

Jordan Robson

If the green flame outlines and logo was white I would like that alot more. Not really sure about all the green on that.

Jordan Robson

Yeah I understand why its there but I just don't think it really fits. But I'm sure it will look better on the actual truck.

R.R.I

Just for the record I have never liked trucks with blacked out wheels or blacked out bodys going for the Blackout/rat rod theam I never cared for it, Im a keep it looking like somewhat of a normal vehicle kind of person white or gray wheels an sometimes red. Anyway but this truck to me is the exception to the rule, This looks flat out sick! Can't wait to see it in person im really liking the truck, looks clean not over done an yet aggressive.

Xtreme RTM

It's different but will Joe be keeping the Caddy body style or going with something else? And Jordon, you already have it done for ROR? LOL

nome66

i'm more a fan of the Caddy pickup truck, but that body's livery is too sick to hate!

Bigtruck1217

It does look sick on the Afterburner truck, Dont think it will look AS good on Bad Habits chassis though.. Still a big fan of the black and orange i think it was scheme.. (the one he wrecked during the practice of the long jump record..)

madnessezra

yeah another back based suv body on a monster truck... hey i got a caddy body, oh yeah me too, oh and so do i , hey over here, i got one too. seriously stop with these big lame suv trucks. at least it doesnt have a face on it like the rest of em.

RedeemerMT

I say keep the truck body, get a camper shell sponsor and throw a canopy on that bad boy..............the wrap will still work, the engine stays dry, and everyone on Mayhem can have their way.................well at least the first two things are true!!!:D

RKM

Change the green to purple and I'd like it a lot more. :cool: It's just not Bad Habit without a nice chunk of purple.

ALLOUT1199

I gotta say, Joe has come out with some very cool paint jobs. I personally like simple paint schemes, like what he has currently. Went he first came out with the true fire flames on black base, IMO theres nothing better :D. I like this one, nothing too crazy and busy, simple base color for one half and his signature Bad Habit orange flames for the other half. And of course, representing the green and the eyes for the Mafia support. Gotta love it!