new Bounty Hunter

terrafirma

Nice CRD chassis machine, does anyone know why Jimmy chose that over a Patrick this time around, and will he drive it for next season or stick with his patrick machine?

gmrcs

The body is made by the same people who built the black Iron Outlaw Body, hence the black background.

BIGFOOTfan25

yep, 4 trucks total. the 1 CRD, and the Patricks. this body appears to be painted gloss black, which i hope they will do with iron outlaw if they are going to keep it black as well

CMDeerfoot

I saw Darren run that CRD chassis a Dixie Speedway a few weeks ago. It handles incredibly well and can soak up some tough hits. The only issue the truck had was engine related;it just didn't sound right the whole weekend. On day two,the announcer said they got the problem fixed;but it sure didn't sound like it.

Jordan Robson

Love it. I made a black version for ROR a while back and always wondered what it would look like on the actual truck.

stormrider_67

my guess is that keeping their bodies black is easier/more efficient for the entire team. Keep all the bodies one colour, then add the specific trucks scheme. IMHO that idea is sound. Hes got a fibreglass shop in one of his garages so it just makes sense to keep it simple. I imagine that the whole team will be going this way.
From what i gather from their youtube channel/lineups, there is gonna be 4 full time 2Xtreme drivers in 2012... my guess being Jimmy in BH, Dawn in SB, Darren in IO and Bobo in RB. But i only speculate, maybe someone can confirm a lineup soon.

StewRacing

From what I have learned about Patrick Chassis and CRD chassis, they both use the same 4 link bar lengths, same drive shaft loops, etc. Feld wanted to be able to team their trucks up and maintain the same parts. So a Patrick team buying a CRD is not really a big change in the shop or trailer, just the driving performance / preference.

Just not sure if the new Patrick chassis low cg design uses the same 4 link bar lengths as CRD and old Patrick design. I gotta think it does.

nome66

wow looking at those rear tires brings back memories.
so where is the hulkster body? {/sarcasm}