New look for Bone Crusher.

chopper

A full body wrap no less.

Wrap looks decent but why they would do it without tooth and rib repair is beyond me.

Kouvre

They can invest in a body wrap but not a rollcage in the bed? :rolleyes:

(beating a dead horse, I know)

KD58

Is anyone else besides me looking past the body and seeing what a nightmare the chassis is?

dave3BA

The whole thing looks like a mess to me. Never been a fan of 3-d bodies though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

MonsterStyleCom

MAn you'll need some bone reconstruction after that thing gets done with you. It'll for sure crush some bones when it rolls or a tire falls off, etc... woo!

[email protected]

I will say this..... could it use some TLC..... yes it could, however I have done many a show with that truck and IT NEVER HAS BROKE DOWN AT A SHOW AND UNABLE TO OPERATE ! Unlike some other ride trucks I have been witness to that overheat,won't steer, wont start, in a indoor hockey arena

That truck is like the Energizer Bunny.... it keeps going,going,going & going ! Maybe that's why Don leaves it alone ??? LOL LOL !!!

If you are going to book a ride truck and want it to run, call Don and book it.

adam tereska

I will say this..... could it use some TLC..... yes it could, however I have done many a show with that truck and IT NEVER HAS BROKE DOWN AT A SHOW AND UNABLE TO OPERATE ! Unlike some other ride trucks I have been witness to that overheat,won't steer, wont start, in a indoor hockey arena

That truck is like the Energizer Bunny.... it keeps going,going,going & going ! Maybe that's why Don leaves it alone ??? LOL LOL !!!

If you are going to book a ride truck and want it to run, call Don and book it.
Shane, I would venture to guess you are refering to Don Frankish. Is this chassis his Maniac leafer chassis under the ex-Dunguen of Doom body, which looks really freakin' neat? Or is this chassis from a different truck? What is the history of this old school chassis?

BoltThrower

Shane, I would venture to guess you are refering to Don Frankish. Is this chassis his Maniac leafer chassis under the ex-Dunguen of Doom body, which looks really freakin' neat? Or is this chassis from a different truck? What is the history of this old school chassis?
No I believe he is referring to Don King.

Don

I have never see or had anything to do with that truck of chassis.
Don't even know who owns it.
Don Frankish

M

MTRATTK

Is anyone else besides me looking past the body and seeing what a nightmare the chassis is?
Well since GnR's Chinese Democracy came out. I guess, I could agree with Kyle one more time for 2008.

This truck is a disaster waiting to happen. I see so many things missing and the placement of the master cylinder!!!:eek:

MonsterStyleCom

I just realized where I noticed that truck from in the background, RevolutionWraps.com, they did the wrap for Don on Diggers Destruction back in the day. They seem to do a good job at vinyl, I'll give them that.

wrecker1

I just realized where I noticed that truck from in the background, RevolutionWraps.com, they did the wrap for Don on Diggers Destruction back in the day. They seem to do a good job at vinyl, I'll give them that.
they also did the new paint don put on his bearfoot earlier this year as well I believe. you can see their logo in several places on the body.