New look for Bone Crusher.

Discussion in 'Monster Mayhem Discussion Forum' started by chopper, Nov 21, 2008.

Help Support Monster Mayhem by donating:

1. Nov 26, 2008 #41

TXTERROR

TXTERROR

TXTERROR

i have ridden in 3 ride trucks-team extreme(white ford),sudden impact,and seargent smash.i must say they were all constructed very well.i have had a closeup look at alot of the halls trucks and i would never hesitate about putting my family in their ride truck if its built as well as all their others.on a side note do not sit next to the windows in seargent smash unless u have a helmet haha.:)

2. Nov 26, 2008 #42

tromoly

tromoly

tromoly

I like the look, only thing is that the "bubbles" on the surface remind me of Bawls bottles:
    [​IMG]

3. Nov 27, 2008 #43

BigBadWolfmt

BigBadWolfmt

BigBadWolfmt

i like it but chassis not good. i wish it would come back as a regular truck instead of just a ride truck.

4. Nov 28, 2008 #44
    You maybe right about the suspension, but I would have to ask the person that said the "Out of date" comment for a definite answer.

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle when go into that much detail claiming not to care. You instantly told me and anyone else that you do care. Otherwise why did you rush to defend the Raminator R/T?

Now as for your comment about me wanting to drive the Raminator R/T. I didn't beg. I simply asked to be considered for the job. I fail to see how that makes me a beggar? Care to elaborate on that?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008