New MJ on today?

goleafsgo

Speed lists Monster Jam @ 2:00pmEST today...says its from Minny..not sure if it's repet of racing..or if it's FS...anybody know?

Destroyerfan

It should be freestyle from Minny. My DVR is set to tape all the new episodes of it and it is going to tape this one, so it has to be new.

Sewilo

They sure did, working the show I heard about some of the new format, and it's great. Gona be a great show :D

goleafsgo

looks like N'Wide Qualifying will cut into it by 10 mins....which is fine if speed pushed everything back...but normaly they just "join in progress" :(

JRB4337

I think your seeing in the hours comin up. Here is what mine is saying:

2:00pm: Monster Jam
3:00pm: World Series of Off-Road Racing
4:00pm:IHRA Nitro Jam Drag Racing

Although I'ed like to see the World of Outlaws on either the Sprints or the Late Models.

Destroyerfan

They shouldn't run a live NASCAR broadcast right before Monster Jam, we missed half of the show. Now i have to wait until monday to see the whole thing :mad::D

Jordan Robson

Nationwide crap should stay on ESPN lol. I wanted to see all the new episode but kay, I guess seeing Stanton Barrett make the Start an Park 300 is more important.

Love Speed channel!

wrecker1

from what I saw, it looked like a really good show there (monster jam, not nascar). Though if anyone from mountain dew is reading this, PLEASE SPONSOR TEAM SCREAM!!!

Brandon Clark

Benchracer Extraordinaire
I actually turned it on right as they were showing the "regularly scheduled programming" graphic, so I was wondering what I had missed, but now I see it was nothing special.

Koehler's run was INSANE! Best run I had seen out of him in a LONG time.