New Rockstar taking shape

chryco63

What exactly was used off the old truck? I seem to remember the website saying they would be stripping it for parts after the Montreal show.

Tim Dudley

From looks and compared to ole Rock Star, this thing is huge. LOL

I can't wait to see it finish. This thing looks like a total rock star now. I can't wait to see what kind of paint job he's going put on it. I think he should have a contest like bigfoot does to do design. I think a ton of fans will have ideas.

Adam Connell

Looks awesome! I wonder if Bill would allow me to do introductions from the back seat??! Either way I WANNA A RIDE!!!! I WANNA RIDE!!!

Tim Dudley

Adam, I want ride first. *pushes Adam out of the way* King gets to go first.LOL*

Hey just need say this..."CFP in South Bend, Indiana" Just sayin' needs to happen no mt shows around here....

adam tereska

I like what I'm seeing; however, I'd shorten up that front stub so the front tires (the 66's) lead the front rails. That way if he nose dives this thing, the front stub doesn't dig in the ground. Add me to the list of being crazy enough to ride with him.

car66

I would ride in it without any hesitation. i know im more than crazy enough to do it :D

Outlaw

Engine is in.

Garret LaDelle is posting photos of the new rockstar as things are getting done

casey ladelle

What exactly was used off the old truck? I seem to remember the website saying they would be stripping it for parts after the Montreal show.
Motor, tranny, shocks, planetarys, diffs, hydraulics, fuel cell and quite a few other miscellaneous parts were pulled off the old truck to be transfered over. The ne chassis is 22" longer and the wheelbase is now 128".

On another note, I rode with Bill once in Hot Stuff back when we first started and it still had the little gas motor, I swore I would never ride in a monster truck ever again and I never have. We have taken quite a few people with us over the years, no one has ever done it twice