Night of FIRE & Destuction??

hogwah

Can anyone let me know if they know what trucks will be at this show in Weedsport NY on Sunday the 26th of August? I contacted KRS but they said it wasn't their show, but someone using that name to build a show,Thanks a lot for any help!
John

A

aftershock

weedsport

its a jack deery show owner of the track and the trucks for the event that were contacted by jack are aftershock,eradicater,backdraft,stormdamage along with other stuff to equal a 2 hr show

Crazyman9

Oh sick! Shows still on then..SWEET!

Are those the only trucks or will there be more? Like I rarely see Storm Damage at a show without Killer Bee.

Will there be racing also or just a freestyle show?

And do you happen to know time and ticket cost also?

hogwah

Weedsport

I sent a message to the track and called and left message but no reply yet,,,,thanks for the info on trucks and who is running the show,,,i'm 1 1/2 hrs away so i'll be there for sure no matter who is there,,,I heard racing and freestyle but don't know that as a fact!!:D I have some great pics from weedsport races back in early 90s.

Crazyman9

Do you mind posting them if you could? I love to see the classic pics, and I'm sure everyone else does also.

hogwah

I'll get some scanned and post them,,,,I couldn't make the show in Weedsport after all so i'm bummin,,,,,,,