Official 2014 Monster Jam Line-Up Thread

tazfan17

With the season starting up in a month in a half the line ups are sure to be announced sometime very soon. We will use this thread to post all information about the line ups, give our opinions and talk about what we expect from each show.

Danny H.

What should be mentioned is (correct me if I'm wrong) the line ups last year were released on a Tuesday

WarthogDriver

If that article is true, then it could mean:

-Chuck Werner is back in El Toro Loco, as it is listed with Maximum Destruction, which Neil Elliot usually drives in Orlando (was hoping for Bulldozer to make a comeback. )

-I'm not so sure about other parings. Seeing as they are listed together, I'm guessing Mohawk Warrior and Rotty are together.

-Dennis and Ryan are likely touring together. I am going to guess Dustin in Wolverine will tour with Adam.

The Minny lineup fuels our theory that Feld is reducing to 1 Grinder by putting Seasock back in Batman.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Dave Genest

This is also the last show of 2013, which I would think would be the last contracted show for some trucks. And as we've seen before (especially with sponsor theme trucks) this is their last show before they become re-bodied with a new name and theme. So basically what I'm saying is, don't get too caught up in who's driving what and trying to figure out who's paired with who until first quarter line ups are out.

Cale Putnam

Administrator
Site Admin
New Rottweiler look for 2014, completely eschewing the 1940's Mercury body. Debut will be in Houston.

tom6024

Lots of "driver TBA" including Crusader?... a stretch thought here, don't suppose Linsey might be the new Max-D driver? EDIT: no, he's still in Crusader on most shows.

New England lineups are okay this year... Zimmer in Worcester! Might save my pennies to make the drive to Syracuse again though.

Last edited:

jamisles02

Interesting lineup for Chase Field:

Grave Digger driven by Carl Van Horn, Madusa, El Toro Loco(Orange) - driver TBA, Blue Thunder? - driver TBA, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd Leduc, The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni, Tropical Thunder - driver TBA, Bounty Hunter driven by Darren Migues, Team Survivor - driver TBA, McGruff driven by Rod Wood, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Captain USA driven by Travis Groth, Double Trouble driven by Tyler Groth, Destroyer driven by Roger Stidell, Shocker driven by Pat Gerber and More TBA!!

I saw Madusa said she's with Hot Wheels & Buetow, but he's in Orlando that weekend, so that team will be split. On the Monster Jam truck pages (granted it's accuracy is debatable at times), El Toro Orange is Aaron Basl or Chuck Warner & being Warner is expected in Orlando, then we should get Basl baring any changes. Glad to see Bounty Hunter back in Chase Field, granted seeing Jimmy & Dawn would be awesome, but Darren is still great. Only 15 trucks listed, so maybe Iron Outlaw will make it 16, but we'll see.

tom6024

I see on Houston 2 that Aaron Basl is in Wolverine and there are stadium shows with El Toro orange as TBD... Lupe back to ETL, maybe? He, Seasock, and Krmel appear absent from these lists. If I had to guess, Seasock in Batman, Krmel in whatever the 'fans choice' truck is this year.

Last edited:

chad4208

from my readings

digger 19 / TBA truck and driver
Digger 16 / wolverine with aron
digger 20 /scooby and nicole
Digger 22 charlie/iton man, dustin
digger/tingler and cam, Nightmare
digger/Van horn and Madusa
Digger/porter and tar.lton, mutt
Digger/Zimmer with batman driver TBA

MAx D 1
max d2, niel and red.orange el toro/ chuck
Max d 3, driver TBA, with TBA

Crusader/Cusre
Monster Energy/El toro Yellow

Son-uva Digger/rotty

El Toro black and dalmatian (candice)

El Toro Red/orange TBA (this replaces wolverine who went to travel with Pablo)
Blue thunder

Iron man-lee
Zombie

legend
cap america

Mohawk
Diablo

Spiderman
TBA

Dalmatian-tryan
TBA

Hoywheels
TBA

Metal Mulisha
TBA

Missing: Grinder/Lupe, Frank Krmel, Norm Miller, John Seasock, Superman (IF) Morgan Kane. Missing spots 8 that we know of

however once you get into week 4, things seem to swap out a lot...but this is consiostant for the first 3 weeks...if you notice, anahiem and new orleans have some trucks swapped

WarthogDriver

I'm guessing Morgan Kane will be moving into Max-D as rumored, Lupe will get the vacant ETL, and Seasock will get Batman.

Why is Nicole touring with Dennis? Why is Dustin touring with Pauken?

Nice to know Huffaker will have his own truck for Vegas this year.

Still don't agree with there being only one Monster Mutt.

5 TBAs, one of which is touring with Max-D (Bulldozer?). Comebacks? New Trucks?

tazfan17

Lots of interesting line ups and pairings but one things that has caught my eye, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr? any more info on that truck?

Dominator92

Who ever the title sponsor im sure will have lupe in..dont see him goin to etl thats marcs ride..thor? Im sure theres a few brand new trucks..krmel maybe in etl

MasterofTame

Who ever the title sponsor im sure will have lupe in..dont see him goin to etl thats marcs ride..thor? Im sure theres a few brand new trucks..krmel maybe in etl
Mark's El Toro is black, Becky's is yellow. El Toro OG (I rather not use "orange" because it's more red) is an empty ride. Chuck is good but I doubt he could do much in Vegas. If Grinder is done, I wouldn't mind Lupe back in the bull. IMO, the red bull lost its driver when Lupe went to Grinder. Mark just replaced him until he got the black bull.

chad4208

they are doing the fan truck deal liek last year with zombie, right? so that accounts for one