Outback Thunda sky wheelie Pictures

who me

wow

lets see we have completely P-o'd the Australians by insulting the crap out of them

Have drivers being insulted

this thread is a without a doubt a Mayhem Classic

and who is Chuck Plumlee (legend Myth Rock Star)?

who me

Welp

That is why I asked about Chuck.
the website doesn't have much on it. Other than the "Myth/Rockstar/Legend" stuff.

As for the Aussie trucks and crew. These guys have taken the sport a long ways in their country. They went from old used up trucks, many of which they have gone completely through and rebuilt, to having some top of the line gear. Without BEING THERE we can't say, with any validity, what they are or are not doing.

RedeemerMT

That is why I asked about Chuck.
the website doesn't have much on it. Other than the "Myth/Rockstar/Legend" stuff.

As for the Aussie trucks and crew. These guys have taken the sport a long ways in their country. They went from old used up trucks, many of which they have gone completely through and rebuilt, to having some top of the line gear. Without BEING THERE we can't say, with any validity, what they are or are not doing.
Nicely put John;)

The Aussies seem to be doing the best with what they have so I say keep on keepin on...........Us American snobs sometimes forget where we started!!!!:D

who me

yup

Exactly

I remember doing shows in small arenas with pulling or mud trucks lining both sides of the track, they had all of their people lined up next to their trucks to watch the monsters do the crush. A lot of them had their kids standing next to them. I remember Charlie Pauken doing the show in CIncy and asking that they move the pulling trucks from the track. One guy refused and when Excaliber went off course it landed right on top of his truck. Thank God the promoter made all the people get off the track.

The Aussies base their rules off of MTRA. They are making the right steps. Heck they have a new Patrick Chassis and Dan himself drove in one or two of their events. I don't know about anyone else, but, I think he is one of the TRUE GURU's of mt's and if he was good on how they ran their shows there shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited: