Outlaw MT's Victorville, CA March 3rd

#75race

Well guys, the monsters are making their first (and so far only) visit to Victorville, CA for this year. It's gonna be two shows in one day. March 3rd to be exact. From what I've heard on facebook the lineup is:

Kelvin's two trucks (Time Flys and maybe the new truck, Detour?)
Shocker
Terminator
(______) and one more that has yet TBA....

So, who's gonna be showing up this weekend? :cool:

Wes3120

I'm trying to get out there to crew for Kelvin's team we'll see what happens I got a response last week just need to hear back from them on where i can meet them at if they still need me

Wes3120

well Nick it was just confirmed I will be in Victorville this weekend crewing both shows with Time Flys & Detour, also a display will be held on friday if anyone will be in the area I will post it's location tomorrow when I find out all the details, Hopefully you can make it Nick should be a good show, but hey any MT action is good to me lol

#75race

well Nick it was just confirmed I will be in Victorville this weekend crewing both shows with Time Flys & Detour, also a display will be held on friday if anyone will be in the area I will post it's location tomorrow when I find out all the details, Hopefully you can make it Nick should be a good show, but hey any MT action is good to me lol
Great to hear, Wes! Hope you have a fun time crewing for Kelvin. :cool: Yeah, I should be able to make it. I already bought tickets so there's no turning back now, haha. Once I get to that point, I am dedicated to a show. :p

Snowball

Living the Dream Racing's three trucks all together for the first time at Victorville. We would like to thank Outlaw Monster Truck Spectacular for having us this past weekend. We had a great time!

#75race

Time Flys - Kelvin Ramer
Detour - Rosalee Ramer
Fired Up - Chris Tjernagel (?)
McGruff - Rod Wood
Shocker - Pat Gerber