Outside of the Starbird's muesuem (pics)

HeartbeatFan

Oh, and if you think the birds are getting good use of these two, wait til I can get my Wild Stang up close shots up.

RnW 13

Yup, that's the bird goo.... but yes Frankenstein is rusting, the Monster Vette's body is fiberglass so it wouldn't rust except the frame.
did the frame on the Vette look that bad either?? from the way the photos are doesn't seem like its that rusty, or at least not as bad as Frankenstein.

adam tereska

Ugh!!!!!

That just makes me sick.:(:mad: I said it before and I'll say it again; it is a museum, Cliff!!!! Pressure wash 'em and fix them up!!!!!! Very unprofessional for a car museum. Pathetic.

MCMsports

I agree w/ u - OR beteer yet donate them to Jodi and Steveo Ford owners of Legend aka bigfoot #3 for their project.

theace27

Hey Trevor, thanks man for taking all those pics and sharing them with us. Man what a sight to see those things just getting the $hit kicked out of them by mother nature... Really a sad sight. Thanks again man.

RnW 13

See, if those trucks were in Volo Auto Museum, they would look almost as nice as they did as when they first debuted. Heck, if he donated them to the museum I'm sure they would start restoration ASAP, which is why I am so much for USA-1 trucks going there as well.

adam tereska

GMM, I'with you on that one. It is as sickening as seeing Thunder Chicken as it is. I mean, JEEZE; take the idea I gave you, Rarig; put a 'glass '08 Dodge body on it, and with the fact being it is a factory Dodge frame, albeit reinforced; and a Dodge engine can be a selling point for Dodge dealership displays. A real good selling point. And that is from a product promoter where I work. Kid's throwing away a money making opprotunity; boy do I want that truck!!!!

uLtRaMaX

Bump!

Bumping this back up. I'm still intrested (as I'm sure there are others) that would like to see pictures of the Wild Stang when you got time.

Hired Gun

whats the point of havin them on display when they look,literally, like S***??

And did he fix wild stang after that roll over??

adam tereska

Oh, brother

It looks as if they're too cheap to invest in a steam gennie; that would at least clean the dukie off of the car. I bet it needs floorboards installed just to be safe to sit in; although I wouldn't want to sit in those seats anyway. For the love of all that is holy, attack those monsters with a steam gennie, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Syryc13

Makes me really sad to see classic monster trucks like these just left to rot. If its a museum why not clean them up? Id give my right eye or bg toe for a old classic monster like these, so sad to see the old beasts left to rot or in some cases put out to pasture..........:(:(:(:(:(