Pastrana 199?

FlyinBryan

Good question, Lee O'Donnell was in Pastrana 199 last week.

Anyone who has seen the Nitro Circus DVD has seen "Cam McQueen" and his tagline is always "Pro Monster Truck Driver", and to my knowledge Vancouver would be his first time actually in competition behind the wheel of Pastrana 199

AuzGrams

Good question, Lee O'Donnell was in Pastrana 199 last week.

Anyone who has seen the Nitro Circus DVD has seen "Cam McQueen" and his tagline is always "Pro Monster Truck Driver", and to my knowledge Vancouver would be his first time actually in competition behind the wheel of Pastrana 199
I remember her in a couple episodes but, it just seems if Courtney is gone (not to start a rumor) or something?

JasonMiller

You guys need to remember that she is in college still, right?? these were both west coast shows, maybe she just couldn't make it.:confused:

MDOH

Courtney is out for four weeks and then will get re-evaluated by the doctors to see if she can go back out.

MDOH

That's as good as it is going to get from me. I'm not in the position to air her personal business. If she wanted everyone to know every detail I'm sure that she would get the info out there. Sorry if that isn't good enough for you.

jd114

I can't believe that Cam is driving the truck!!! I race motocross here in TN and all my friends come to the truck to watch the Nitro Circus' in between motos. Hopefully Courtney will get back soon, but I think it's cool to hear that Cam is actually driving. BTW, wasn't Travis Pastrana going to drive at the world finals or something a year or two ago?