MustRead Patrick Carroll

Muddy

I never had the chance to meet Patrick, or his family, but you know he was a genuine human being just from seeing the love from his friends and family in the community. You might be gone, but you will never be forgotten. Rest easy.

Danny H.

I personally didn't know Patrick, but he always came off as a great guy and he was a fighter until the very end. R.I.P

jeb134

Pat was a great guy, I'm glad I got to know him over the last few years, it's just sad after seeing him in Oakland just a couple months ago and how full of hope he was for this transplant. At least now, he is no longer in pain and in a better place. Rest in peace my friend and best wishes to his family in this tough time.

Golden

I've been reading this place a long time before I started posting and Patrick always seemed like a great guy. All the nice words here and other places have really proved that he was. Even though I had never spoken to Patrick it was a great feeling to know that he was going to get his transplant. Now it fills me with great sadness to say goodbye. Godspeed Patrick and best wishes for his family.

CMDeerfoot

I don't really know what to say right now. I never got the chance to chat with him here or on facebook,nor did I get to meet him in person;but I felt like I had a connection with him(I can't explain how or why though). Either way,the minute my mother and I heard what was happening,we've both have been praying for him and I can honestly say that we thought he was going to make it through this. But when I woke up yesterday,I knew something wasn't right;I had a gut feeling that something sad had happened and I was unfortunately right. I don't know why things like this happen,but I do know one thing;the good lord up above just got a great addition to his pit crew. My thoughts,prayers,and condolences go out to his family and friends and I'd also like to thank the doctors and nurses for doing everything they could to help him.

R.I.P. and God speed Patrick;you will be missed.

MadRat

Sad day today because my buddy Patrick Carroll has passed away.......... He just wanted a chance to live.

Patrick has fought a long battle, he had heart problems since the day he was born.
He finally got the call for his long waited heart transplant a month ago, but many complications got the best of him yesterday.
Patrick was known by many in the monster truck community as a well respected, optimistic and amazing guy.
He leaves behind his great wife Samantha and two amazing children Robbie and Jazzy.
My thoughts are with his family and friends in this tough time.

RIP my friend..........................!!
You've fight hard, but lost the battle.
You will be very missed by so many and you will never be forgotten.
Thanks for all things you've done for Tygo and me.

Attachments

RnW 13

Probably one of the most purely nicest person to talk to. I wish his family the best of luck and god speed Patrick. You will be missed greatly.

Cypher Phoenix

RIP Patrick...n... my condolences to his family my mom went threw a kidney transplant 4 years ago so I know the struggles a transplant can bring.....may he rest in peace and god bless his family he will be missed.

Christopher

Rip Patrick not sure what else to say about it .just hope when I go I have 10 people care about me. as much as the hundreds I have seen. that I have read in the last few hours. Wish I could have known you. Prayers for everyone affected. Christopher so everyone knows I didn't know I hit a dislike on one of the posts on this thread.it was not intentional.

Last edited:

Dave Collard

Patrick was a great guy. Always putting others first before himself. I remember the year we had the World Finals updates coming from him and his cell phone while he was attending with his family. He didn't need to do that, but he did and with a large amount of gusto too! The man was always doing stuff for his two great kids and making their worlds filled with joy. I feel terrible this has happened to such a great person. My thoughts are with you guys!

Snowball

The viewing will be at Luyben's Mortuary on Tuesday from 4 - 7 PM.
5161 E. Arbor Road
Long Beach, CA 90808

The funeral is at Journey of Faith Church on Wednesday at 11 AM
17456 Downey Ave
Bellflower, CA 90706

As a family we ask if you were planning on sending flowers that you make a donation instead to Robbie and Jazzy's college fund. Until we get the official account set up you can mail checks made out to Janette Ramer
250 Kearney St
Watsonville, CA 95076

Thank you to all who have posted and sent wishes.

PS: Who is holding Snowball in our photo?? It's Patrick!