Paul Shafer Motorsports Knoxville Aug 5 & 6

RyanRoberts

Is Carolina Crusher more valuable now than it was a decade ago? Along with Bear Foot and Monster Patrol it IS NOT ! Could those names become valuable once again and be in that elite group of headliners that EVERY promotion would want? Oh yes it could , if given to the right people of course.

As far as the average fans go. You'd be amazed at what they know about the sport!

That is all !

RnW 13

to be fair, you cant compare Bigfoot to Carolina Crusher name any more, you couldnt do .
To say that is a pretty blunt and bold statement.

People have compared worse trucks and drivers to some of the best trucks and drivers before. It can still be compare because its one of a dozen of the original names to the truck. Multiple drivers have driven other trucks to their multiple championships as well.

Did you guys ever think about whose been offering Paul the money for the names that could be the real reason he asks so much? A big company we are all familiar with has made big offers to get the rights to the names and has been turned down out of past deals gone sour. He isn't asking these prices out of ignorance, pride, or greed, hes asking what he knows they are worth.

Set2Crash16

Soo rnw do you have any recent pics of the stuff laying around pauls shop? If so post them up, it could be something in memoreium of lost legends. Some pics of the new dodge bear foot and monster patrol would be cool too.

Cal23

I would love to see shop pictures too! Any of the trucks hanging out and stuff like that would be cool to see. :)

Steven77571

I have a question about Amsoil Shock Therapy. How did Sudden Impact Racing get permission from Paul Shafer to run that name? Or did they get their own sponsorship from AMSOIL?

carcrusher

I would venture a guess that Amsoil owns the rights to the name and can shop it around to whoever is going to run it.

RnW 13

Soo rnw do you have any recent pics of the stuff laying around pauls shop? If so post them up, it could be something in memoreium of lost legends. Some pics of the new dodge bear foot and monster patrol would be cool too.
It may be a bit before I can take some photos. I'm around his area quite often, but usually have other plans, plus, Paul isn't always around the shop or junkyard either as he is extremely busy running 5 junkyards, plus a trucking company with his roll-off business, U-Haul, apartments, rental space, and leasing property. This is what he does for a living.

These are a few of the many reasons PSM has downsized to only a few shows if any a year. That and he lost money with the some shows, he had parts stolen, careless drivers break his trucks constantly, some of the people he leased names haven't paid him and so on.

And in regards to Amsoil Shock Therapy, Amsoil has the rights to the name, Paul still had the body for the truck and ran it only a few times after Amsoil went with SIR. They really only gave him just a crapload of free oil, ATF, and goodies like shirts, banners, hats, gloves etc. If there was money involved, there must not have been much.

Bigfulla

It will definitely be a good show, Paul himself driving his Monster Patrol, going head to head with Clive, which I know Clive is looking forward to. Will we see a return of Paul Jr is a truck as well. He may have the bug now that Clive put him in Thunda at Dupage.

Bigfulla

Did anyone who went to the show get any good footage. It would be great to see it if you did.