Pics from a 1995 monster truck show & autographs from another

Xander505

Alright, here's some more pics as I promised.

These pics are from August 1995 in Antigo, WI. The field of trucks included Grave Digger VII (Robert Parker I believe), Taurus (Elden Depew), Monster Patrol (Tom Meents), Devastator (Mark Schroeter), Barbarian (Jim Miller), Cook-E Monster (pretty sure it's a repainted Master of Disaster), Timberwolf, Plum Nuts, Shark Attack, and mud bogging from Mud Patrol. While I think of it, does anyone know if this is the same Shark Attack that Jimmy Creten bought later in the 1995 season and renamed Bounty Hunter?

Last edited:

Xander505

Also, here are some autographs from a two shows in 1994 and 1995 in Wausau, WI. The trucks in attendance included BigFoot (Dan Runte), BearFoot (not sure who the driver was), Grave Digger (Pablo Huffaker), Taurus (Jack Willman Jr.), Kodiak (Mark Bendler-it was the Monster Wars version, not the autographed pic version), MadDog (Bob Breen), Lunatic, Viper, Northern Storm, The Twister, Mongoose, and one I can't figure out from the autograph.

Last edited:

Xander505

Out of curiousity.. I asked above but people probably skimmed over it.. Is this the same Shark Attack that Jimmy Creten bought later in the 1995 season and made into the first Bounty Hunter?

Also, does anybody know who the Bearfoot driver was in the above autograph? It looks like Jason/John Childs perhaps but I've never heard of him as a team driver. Thanks for your help!

car66

i'll admit that i did just skim over it lol but yes that would be the same shark attack that creten bought and the same one that i saw in 95 in seattle along with plum nuts. wish i could help you on the auto graphs but i cant make out what it says either.

ThePhotoMan

Out of curiousity.. I asked above but people probably skimmed over it.. Is this the same Shark Attack that Jimmy Creten bought later in the 1995 season and made into the first Bounty Hunter?

Also, does anybody know who the Bearfoot driver was in the above autograph? It looks like Jason/John Childs perhaps but I've never heard of him as a team driver. Thanks for your help!
Maybe Jason Childress? I know he has bounced around alot over the years as a hire/fill-in driver.