Preview show

chad4208

The preview show reviewed vegas, showed the max d block party and is going to show highlights from Europe and East Rutherford, I would eliminating the chance of that show being a full episode
Also announced an app game....you can drive and crush a full neighborhood... Worth seeing so far but its no over yet

P.s. You will be hearing "AS big as it gets" a lot over the next 12 months....

edit 2-east ruthorford racing footage looked tv edited...badly....so who knows
You could commentary as well a couple times so the show has been tv produced, but whether it will be shown or not.....but they did show almost every truck

edit 3-Showing minny moments-mainly newer footage though there was a quick clip of a 2003 show

Edit 4-off to Abu Dabu and Austraila
Well they showed footage from mexico as well...

Now they said they are going to show the new trucks for 2014.
The man of steel rendering had blue wheels. Sexy....

---okay they didnt show anything that hasnt already been announced, so dont get your hopes up. Nor did they announce a new title sponcer wven they acknowledged the departure of advance.

Last edited:

tom6024

It was at least nice to watch monster trucks on a big tv instead of a 15" laptop, first time in awhile! (Trying to find the positive here haha)

Paul curtis

So essentially this preview show was for those who don't have internet access.
IDK, the brunette chick they showed at abu dahbi was nice eye candy 4 sure. moar of that would be good. also Raminator of steel was cool Superman dodge was pretty nice looking, better than the f-150

jeb134

What were you all expecting? Every year it's been an hour long infomercial with footage from the past year, and yet every year you all are shocked that it's another hour long show highlighting the world finals and giving a brief preview of new trucks. The point is for casual fans to see the highlights of the world finals and all of the other big events from this year and go on monsterjam.com and buy tickets.

MTRATTK

I believe they did mention the new sponsor BKT tires!!! It was repeated several times. BKT is the new sponsor, but they didn't show a BKT truck. At least not yet. Lots of talk about the Path of Destruction Tour and of course the World Finals.

chad4208

BKT, Hotwheels, and yamaha were advertised as main sponcers. Ya know, Monster Jam is brought to you by. But I didn't know if that was bc it was cbs or what.

- - - Updated - - -

What were you all expecting? Every year it's been an hour long infomercial with footage from the past year, and yet every year you all are shocked that it's another hour long show highlighting the world finals and giving a brief preview of new trucks. The point is for casual fans to see the highlights of the world finals and all of the other big events from this year and go on monsterjam.com and buy tickets.
I enjoyed the footage of the televised shows. I hadn't seen most of that yet

- - - Updated - - -

this thing "updates" automatically with the reply button? ***!

Larsonator

My problem with this one is that the press release clearly stated that they would be unveiling new trucks, which did not happen.

chad4208

they unvielved the new trucks that had already been unvield so technically, they unielved new trucks.