Quad Racers needed for Knoxville,TN. show

American Ride

TNT Monsters is looking for quad racers to race flat track style at our Jan.8 & 9 show in Knoxville,TN. All makes, models and riders are encouraged to enter our flat track quad racing which is a part of the Steel Thunder Tour stop in Knoxville,TN. Here is a chance for quad racers to be in front of a big crowd and see the monster trucks and freestyle moto-x-jumpers rip it up. Get your local sponsors some recongnition at this Big Event!! For more info go to the TNT Monsters website www.tntmonsters.com here you will find contact info for this show. Or e-mail Dean at [email protected]

Thank You Mike Fonder

ClassicMT

What's the lineup for this show? The same lineup is listed for a TNT show on the same weekend. Any idea? I might try to hit up the Friday show...

American Ride

As of rite now we will have Rock Solid, Strait Jacket and as soon as i get the rest of the line up i will post it. Show will also have quad racing and freestyle moto-x-jumping and kids can meet the Teenage Mutant Turtles at the pit party and get monster truck rides in the Bumble Bee ride truck. I know the boss is working on the remainder of the truck line up rite now. Im lookin forward to doing this show as it has been ten years since ive been to Knoxville,TN. The last time i was there we had a bad ice storm but still had a great turnout. I am the announcer for TNT's Steel Thunder Tour and driver of the Bumble Bee ride truck, so stop by and say hi to my wife and i.
Thanks Mike

American Ride

575 hemi thank you for the info. Happy new year to you and i hope to see you at our shows!

Thanks again Mike Fonder