Question on this picture?

Mastertaco

looks like both left tires fells off

it looks fairly recent like at an old dirt track thats been closed down for awhile

Last edited:

MCMsports

Reminds me of Snakebite / Bf#4 and the problems that the truck had when bob owned it. Ither No brakes or RII was not working right.

InsanoRacer

yes because the rii can prevent these things... thats what he does... prevent bad things from happening...

why does it seem like rii is a super hero?

carcrusher

well said jake - the rii can shut a truck off, but it doesn't stop the truck instantly. if you get a truck moving 60mph and the driver is knocked out, the truck could easily coast the length of 2 football fields before it rolls to a stop.

InsanoRacer

just think one full rotation of a 66 can cover about 10 feet, put all that into motion and about 10,000lbs pushing it and it just might take a while to stop it

RebelReaper

Hm I remember when I worked a grocery store there were these "locks" on the carts and once they went over this wire it would activate the lock thus locking the wheel on the cart making it immobile. I wonder if there wasnt a system that could be used like this on a monster truck. Maybe it could lock the brakes when the rii is hit. Not only could it kill the engine but also stop the truck.

jh9011

Hm I remember when I worked a grocery store there were these "locks" on the carts and once they went over this wire it would activate the lock thus locking the wheel on the cart making it immobile.
Much to the chagrin of the local homeless...

Jason Twite

Freelancer
Locking the brakes in the wrong situation will just cause the truck to slide and could open up the door to more damage; both truck and surroundings.

Dave Genest

It doens't matter how hard you turn the wheel, or what way you try steering. Once the tires are locked up, the way your pointing is the way your going to keep going.