R.I.P. George Eisenhart

Roachy69

I cant help but to cry even though you will never be there to wipe my tears. For years you made me laugh and I will never forget that.

pHIL

my condolences go out to the Eisenhart family and everyone that was involved. just another terrible accident. hopefully we can finish out the year with no more accidents like this

JoshDIGRhodes

I think i speak for everyone with Allmonster.com when i say that George deserves alot of respect and will be sorely missed. My condolences go out to everyone with Monster Nationals, Georges family, Dan Patrick, All of those who were fortunate enough to know George and be able to call him a friend, and the MTRA.

May he rest in peace.

propuller

I just woke up to read how his conditions was, and I feel very sick right now.

Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family.This is messed up.I just returned from an sfi safety test and read this.I am in disbelief.This is one of the messed up thing I have ever read.God Bless evryone involved.

Jordan Robson

I can't even imagine what everyone involved must be going through, I am just shocked. It is times like these where we all need to band together and not take this sport for granted, RIP George. At least he passed on doing what he loved.

MonsterTruckLuvin

In times like these it is always difficult to get past the grief. But there are little things that help ease it a little. Everyone have yourself some ice cream and think about memories with George and/or Monster Nationals, because as the late Eric Medlen said, "You can't be sad eating ice cream." So, toast up a little ice cream to George and think about the good times. :(:eek:

TheRickster

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and everyone involved. This is a terrible situation for anyone to be in. Just remember that you'll always have excellent memories and through those everyone can have eternal life on earth.

crash1

may he rest in peace and my condolences with everyone who knew him and seen all of this happen...

I was on the MonsterBlog a couple times today and about the third time, I went on, they highlighted his death and I was in utter disbelief. Even though I never met George, he seemed like a great guy. My thoughts and prayers go out to George, his family, the witnesses, Dan Patrick/Samson crew and everyone involved in the monster truck industry. Thank you for your contributions George, you will be forever missed.

MadRat

My sympathy and condolences to the family and friends of George Eisenhart...................

PHILLYMONSTERTRUCKFAN99

I would like to add my condelences to his family and friends. i just heard it on the radio. but what made me mad about the news is that they mention it was a feld entertainment show.they didnt get the news straight.

Rolf Hansen

I am deeply saddened and shocked by this. Just last week we had the honor and pleasure of working for Image in Cleveland. My heart felt prayers go out to George, his family, friends, and loved ones. This was a tragic accident. May he rest in peace and God bless him and his family.

BIGFOOTfan25

today is yet another sad day in the monster truck industry with the loss of George Eisenhart. i know things are going to be tough for a while for alot of people who knew George, and my heart goes out to all his family and friends. i never knew him, but i think it's safe to say that he would only want everyone to carry on with their lives both on and off the track. George will be missed, but his memory will live on. thanks for everything you have done for the industry George, and God's speed to you.

#75race

*Sighs* I was really hoping it didn't come to this...:( I can't believe there's already been two tragedies a week apart. I am really shocked and saddened over this, as is everyone else here. This year is looking really grim for the MT industry. I extend my deepest sympathies out to George's family and friends. Rest in Peace George Eisenhart...:(

Nagi

I was on pins and needles at work all day, hoping that when I got home, I'd see a headline here about how the victim was badly injured, but alive. Unfortunately, no such thing happened, and instead we're faced with a second tragedy in only two weeks.

It's devastating. I didn't know Mr. Eisenhart personally, but this is a harsh blow to the industry regardless, both to the people that did know him, and to anyone within this industry who only wishes to bring joy to others. Not this. Least of all this.

My thoughts are with Mr. Eisenhart's family, as well as his friends within both the Monster Nationals crew and the entire sport of monster truck competition as a whole.

Christian Riedel

Man, I couldn't sleep because I was dwelling on how tough things are right now in my life...then I come on here to find this. It makes me sick. It really puts things in perspective. I had only met George once and talked to him on the phone once, he was always so upbeat and positive. He truly will be missed, my heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to his family and friends. It truly is another sad day, may he rest in peace. While we may grieve we must trust that George is in the Lord's hands, and though we may not understand it, we can take refuge in knowing that the Lord does not make mistakes. We can trust that everything is in his control and fits into his plan, whether we see it or not. You will be missed.