race truck for sale

dominatormt

complete race truck operation i am selling dominator all spare parts and peices with my 48 foot trailer set up to haul 2 trucks this is turn key every thing you will need to race. the truck is running every week the name is not part of the sale as we are not geting out we have moved to a 2 truck trailer to many spare parts to list selling all for 135,000 if inerested feel free to call me at 207-337-3724 for pics of the truck you can go to www.kylechandlermotorsports.net thanks kyle chandler

CPE MT

Just offer Kyle $135,000 shipped to NY if you're really interested in it. I probably wouldn't be making a $135,000 purchase purely over the interent though (ie. he's not too far away from you)

dominatormt

who would i send the pics to i would like to put them up the pics on my web site of the truck are new this year the trailer is very clean painted red with black trim if any body has a ? you can call me any time at 207-337-3724 as far as the person in ny call me and we can figure shipping out we are not very far apart i would rather you come and look at every thing before i take it there anyway. thanks kyle

Cal23

I am out of loop, sorry, but you have two race trucks?
Thats awesome!!! Kyle is an awesome racer!!

Are you building a new race truck? any pics... THanks and good luck with the upcoming summer season