Redmond Oregon

BrianV

Redmond, OR

Please, please get us results for that event. We have a hard time finding J&K events.

Thanks.

chopper

I was suppose to be in Billings this weekend.... I had to bail on that as well as not going to Redmond this year. I am headed to Nebraska instead to visit my kid and meet my grandson "Sam" who is due for birth any minute now.

My next show will be Tacoma.

FlyinBryan

MAMH121890NWATNA, if you could ask around to see if you can get at least who won the finals, and who was in the semi-finals for Friday night when you are there, that would help us out a lot, thanks!

MAMH121890NWATNA

Track: Minni style

Friday night Linsey Weenk in Iron Outlaw beat Daron Basl in El Matador in the finals.

Saturday night: Round 1: Iron Outlaw defeated Madusa, Crush Out Breast Cancer Bigfoot defeated El Matador, and Bounty Hunter got a bye run because King Krunch broke something in the rear end in qualifying.

Semi Finals: Iron Outlaw defeated El Matador, and Bounty Hunter defeated Crush Out Cancer Bigfoot.

Finals: Bounty Hunter defeated El Matador. Iron Outlaw couldn't get started because of a electrical problem with the starter.

The show was pretty good despite half the trucks having mechanical problems. I also saw Linsey Weenk at Shari's this morning after I got done eating breakfast. I should have talked to him but I didn't.