MustRead Robby Gordon teaming up with Bigfoot!

bomber

Very interesting. Wonder if RG's truck will ever see a show? Glad to hear he is still staying in MTs though, even if just as a sponsor.

indyh2

Very interesting. Wonder if RG's truck will ever see a show?
I was wondering the same, I'd hope so! Then again maybe it's just going to be an older truck that does displays alongside Robby everyone in a while. I think it's safe to say they won't be going to the Dakar Rally with Robby though haha. Why risk it?

MasterofTame

Gordon's Speed Energy becoming a sponsor is meh to me. Also didn't Robby sell his chassis to Feld/

Last edited:

Xtreme RTM

No, Robby's CRD chassis was bought by him but never got past the field tests. He later sold it to FELD, and from what I've heard, it could possibly be one of the newer Marvel trucks.

Outlaw

supposedly the chassis is the current Metal Mulisha yet no one is able to confirm it

Sewilo

Why not? I didn't think RG would be able to get fully into the sport, he is far too focused on NASCAR and desert to be able to do as well as he would like in the sport. IMO. I know FELD bought the chassis, and it is running, I'm not sure what as though.

gm50cal

I think this is a win win... Even if its just a few "speed energy" stickers on foot, it brings the attention of a whole new audience to monster trucks. Bigfoot gets some money and Robby Gordon fans, and hopefully we we will see more of Robby Gordon in the sport.

Whether you root for him or not, the fact is he is an amazing, well diversified driver. Also the fact that this new sponsor/person competes in real racing vs being a fictional comic book character, makes this a great thing for bigfoot and monster trucks.

MCMsports

Like my opinion will matter - Robby Gordon is a D*ck Head, cant run a cup team up to par. runs great in Baja where he needs to stay. Him teaming up with foot TOTAL nightmare I live 10 mins away from him & know ppl on his cup team Robby if ya read this Thanks for not hiring me for ur MT team & FYI ur a *** !

indyh2

Wow...bitter much? Maybe your **** poor attitude is why you didn't get hired? Ever think of that?

Jordan Robson

Like my opinion will matter - Robby Gordon is a D*ck Head, cant run a cup team up to par. runs great in Baja where he needs to stay. Him teaming up with foot TOTAL nightmare I live 10 mins away from him & know ppl on his cup team Robby if ya read this Thanks for not hiring me for ur MT team & FYI ur a *** !
lol.

Robby is the man. Awesome to see him still involved with Monster Trucks. Hope he can get in a MT event sometime soon. I think he would kick some ***. Speed Energy is good stuff too btw.

MonsterCED

Obviously there is not a MT team and maybe they didn't hire anyone for it because they didn't know what direction they were going with it. In the end he doesn't even have one now so if he had hired ppl you would have lost your job anyway...But with that kind of attitude you didn't desire it in the first place. As for for the rest don't know of to many ppl that compete in so many different professional motor sports than him. More power to him, he is a motors sports talent to say the least.

I never expected to see him actually run a MT in this sport MJ or otherwise. He is a professional racer and just don't see him spending any time away from that to "Play" with MT's. I do think if a real racing points series even gets going that ppl like him and many others would show interest to drive or build a team.

MCMsports

No not a poor attitude yes maybe i am a D*ck but when your around ppl in the nascar world EVERY one wants something for nothing & ppl that dont pay ya after they sweet talk ya into doing a 110% work then yea ur gonna get mad . . . .

Wow...bitter much? Maybe your **** poor attitude is why you didn't get hired? Ever think of that?

MasterofTame

You try running a Cup team with limited funding while having other interests such as Speed Energy Drink and running Dakar and other off-road racing events and tell me you can put the right peole in when not having the budget of a Gibbs, Hendrick, Roush or Childress.

IMO, I think he is an idiot time and again but most people are like that. At least he isn't a crybaby like Kryle or Hurt Busch or Denny.

MCMsports

So its ok for him to screw ya out of a pay check ? THE point im making is that He is very hard to work with & well do ya see anyone stepping up to the plate If ya want a poor/ negitive attitude listen to him on his in car radio. **** Nemco joes team is limited & still does great yea no off road stuff but more foucsed on one thing.

You try running a Cup team with limited funding while having other interests such as Speed Energy Drink and running Dakar and other off-road racing events and tell me you can put the right peole in when not having the budget of a Gibbs, Hendrick, Roush or Childress.

IMO, I think he is an idiot time and again but most people are like that. At least he isn't a crybaby like Kryle or Hurt Busch or Denny.

carcrusher

Maybe instead of doing 3 different things terribly, he should focus on doing one thing decently.

CMDeerfoot

I've watched and rooted for him in Nascar for a long while and at one point many years ago,he was a threat to win at certain tracks. But recently,the performance of his team has gone downhil and I know it has a lot to do with money and the lack there of. I've never met him so I can't speak on his personality,but he does seem a bit hard headed;sometimes to a fault. I would like to see him compete in Monster Jam or one of the other MT tours to see what he could do. I think he could be threat in Nascar,but not at it's top level;not right now at least. He might want to look into moving to the Nationwide or Camping World truck series because they do take less money to run in them and I feel he could be a legit threat to not only win races,but championships as well because he's got the talent;there is no doubt about that.