Salisbury

EdCFP

To those of you who are purchasing tickets for Salisbury the seating for each of the 3 events there (Friday 7:30pm /Saturday 2pm / Saturday night 7:30pm will notice we have reduced the seating to just the seating above the floor.

This will give us an oppurtunity to have a much bigger show and plenty of room to park all the trucks inside instead of jockeying around for room.

Each year we have added to the safety by reducing the seats and each year we have kept the trucks from performing donuts because of possibility of debri in the dirt being thrown into the bottom stands.

With our strive to safer events this was not an option anymore.

At Salisbury nearly twice the room for the show - but less seating and it is all above the floor.

purchase tickets on-line http://www.wicomicociviccenter.org/

Seeya there!
Ed Beckley
Checkered Flag Productions

Adam Connell

Oh man! This is a big deal people! Salisbury got an awesome weekend of shows last year, but it sounds like we are going bigger than ever this year!

Zane and I will be back, and this good news from Ed only makes me even more excited! This was one of my favorite shows last year, and now I am even more excited about this year!

Sounds like we are bringing: Bigfoot Bad Boy II, the brand new Crushtation, Get-R-Done and team mate Robo Machine, Viper, and the always impressive War Eagle team!

Get your tickets now, you dont want to miss this show!

centsless

This is always one that I look foward to. We brought home a lot of tuff truck hardware(and a few broken pieces). Looking foward to seeing Zane and Adam again and I am sure nobody will be disappointed with the show

EdCFP

BIGFOOT BAD BOY
CRUSHSTATION
GET ER DONE
ROBO MACHINE
WAR EAGLE
VIPER

Plus Hot Rod Tractor Pull and Tuff Trucks

Tickets:
Advance VIP Seating:
- Adults ? $25
- Children (12 yrs and under) ? $12.50

Upper Level End Zone Seating:
- Adults ? $17
- Children (12 yrs and under) ? $8.50

All seats are reserved ? purchase now to get the best seating!

Where to Purchase:
- In Person ? Wicomico Civic Center Box Office
- By Phone ? 410.548.4911
- Online ? www.wicomicociviccenter.org