Saw Jill Canuso on Pinks All Outtakes

ClassicMT

Could be totally old news for all I know, but she had a mini-interview on there. Sadly she didn't mention monster trucks, but she was driving a jet dragster, so she still has a wild ride. Nice to see an update on a former driver.

Dominator92

I saw her down at norwalk ohio, she drives the Queen of Diamonds jet dragster. according to her she only drovew wrenchead for one year because since that year she had been training to drive the dragster. it took her over 5 years to train to drive it. she originaly said no and wanted to stay behind the wheel of a monster truck

Hired Gun

I saw her down at norwalk ohio, she drives the Queen of Diamonds jet dragster. according to her she only drovew wrenchead for one year because since that year she had been training to drive the dragster. it took her over 5 years to train to drive it. she originaly said no and wanted to stay behind the wheel of a monster truck

Ha,no. It does'nt take 5 years to learn how to drive a jet dragster,or any dragster. Jessie Harris had been driving the queen of diamonds jet dragster for a while,but stepped out to pursue a ride in a top fuel dragster. she prob. lost her ride at ln due to she had no marketing value(just my opnion)

rns0504

[ame="http://www.monstermayhem.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2663"]The Wrenchead.com trucks - Monster Mayhem Discussion Board[/ame]

Some think it is sitting wrecked in NC, some say it was rebuilt, some say it was written off, but all the info is in that thread.