Selling my Grave Digger rc truck

TheMonsterFactory

Need some cash, so something needs to go.....

This truck has been completely rebuilt and never ran since its been finished. Everything is fresh on it from the brushless set up to the custom Digger body and everything in between.

If interested PM and I can fill you in on all the specs.
Asking 600.00 ready to run.
Thanks

Griff747

I'd love to get it, but I don't have enough money to cough up. Gotta get me a job... ;)
I got a few questions:
1. How fast does it go?
2. Scale size?
3. What does it run on?

Last edited:

TheMonsterFactory

I'd love to get it, but I don't have enough money to cough up. Gotta get me a job... ;)
I got a few questions:
1. How fast does it go?
2. Scale size?
3. What does it run on?
Its pretty fast with the brushless set up in it. A stock one is ok out of the box. Not gonna break any speed records with it but its ok to bash with.

Its a 1/10 scale

U can run them on reg. batteries or lipo's
U might want to doubt check I dont think you can run Lipo's on a stock ground Pounder speed control.

monsterjamman24

I got a few questions:
1. How fast does it go?
2. Scale size?
3. What does it run on?[/B]
I was interested in seeing the answers to my questions... :Sarcastic:

First of all i'd imagine this would be your first hobby quality truck, so speed shouldn't be a factor, number one mistake most make is getting a really fast truck they can't control. Another mistake most newbs to hobby quality rcs is that they want nitro, nitro is a bad place to start, start slow and electric then move your way up, most times you'll find electric is better

Last edited:

TheMonsterFactory

First of all i'd imagine this would be your first hobby quality truck, so speed shouldn't be a factor, number one mistake most make is getting a really fast truck they can't control. Another mistake most newbs to hobby quality rcs is that they want nitro, nitro is a bad place to start, start slow and electric then move your way up, most times you'll fine electric is better

Couldnt have said that better myself...... I still hate nitro !! Haha Harder to deal with then an ex-girlfriend !