sin city crusher is alive!

Diggerdude

Yeah.

As I recall they had it towed to the spot it was at. I think it was because the starter was not working... or they did not have one. They were also having shock issues with putting the nitrogen in.

I think it looked better as Spell Caster IMO *shrugs*

...waste of a good body...

gonzo

Hey, I saw that in Vegas and forgot all about it until it was brought up here on the board! It DOES look good, but I noticed it wasn't used in the parade too.
Any idea why?
Seems like something as simple as a starter shouldn't have kept it from participating in something as cool as the parade at the Finals? Surely, someone there would have had a starter to lend them, right?

Hey, I saw that in Vegas and forgot all about it until it was brought up here on the board! It DOES look good, but I noticed it wasn't used in the parade too.
Any idea why?
Seems like something as simple as a starter shouldn't have kept it from participating in something as cool as the parade at the Finals? Surely, someone there would have had a starter to lend them, right?
Time was a main factor... They didnt show up until Saturday morning. They had enough time to tire it up and tow it out to be on display before the gates open. for the pit party. They were working on it during the pit party off and on. I think a starter was offered to them to use but unsure if it was put in. But I was about 50 feet from it when they were staging the parade but it wouldn't start and after a couple attempts the USHRA officals waved him off.

Diggerdude

I also believe Kelvin was trying to help them with the shock issue they were having.

Because if anyone looked the truck was completely bottemed out.