Slick and Ace

who me

Ed from CFP had posted that Slick and Ace would be debuting this past weekend in Cheyenne. Anyone get any pics? Have been waiting to see the finished product.

who me

Did you get a chance to go Jim? Just wondering how he did for his first time out. Is a great design to go with should work well for him.

Jus Show N Off

Looks like the chassis is based around a small block, interesting. We all can see it's running one currently, but to me, I don't think the primaries would clear the chassis tubing.

I'm totally a small block fan, perhaps a heavily worked mouse with big cubes and solid blower set-up could be competitive on a light truck. Very cool indeed.

Does anybody know what body style it will run yet?

Jus Show N Off

That's better, big block grunt. I'm not very familiar with Mopar stuff, at least not to identify via photo from these angles. (as clearly evidenced)

Tad

The easy tell is wires going to the front and distributor off to the passenger side of engine. They are often quickly called a sbc because of the pipes.

MTRATTK

Yeah going to be a totally Mopar monster truck. Not built Ford tough with Chevy stuff. All you needed to do is follow the build on here. and you'd know everything.

Last edited:

EdCFP

The truck was on it's maiden voyage with things like a sway bar added the afternoon of the show - they had been working long hard hours to get this truck done.
He came out and hit the cars and on the second hit it ripped both front knuckles apart - I hear that Larry Quick is getting him set up with some of his type. The Chassis looks like whoever built it did a great job.
Our plan is for you to see it at some CFP events this winter. Really like the teams attitude.
Ed Beckley
Checkered Flag Productions