South America- the truth must be told!!!

CMDeerfoot

I am estatic that you have gotten your equipment back and are proud of all of you for standing up for what's right. I had read this thread awhile back and recently found out about your facebook page,but didn't realize that both were about the same incident until a week ago. I have my opinion about the situation and it's on the side of Mission Monster Truck Recovery and I'll leave it at that.

Now I know this has been said on this thread before,but I'll say it again. This should serve notice to all monster truck owners that South America is not a viable option for tours anymore. The people down there may be nice or they may not be;I don't know. But I think it's safe to say that none of the promoters down there can be trusted and that they are out to get trucks from america by hook or crook.

Now belive me,I'm all for expanding the sport out into different countries. But this incident,along with the incident Rob French dealt with and the loss of Bigfoot 9,should be enough evidence to prove that taking your truck down to South America to race should be avoided. The possibility of losing your entire operation isn't worth any amount of money they could possibly pay you.

Thank you

I just want to say thank you to all who understand the **** we have been through. We did sit back and not say a word for we were trying not to let emotions get in the way. But now we have our trucks it is time for the truth to come out and those responsible for the action that took place to pay up for the damages that was caused by their actions. My grandaddy always told me to treat others as I want to be treated. Myself and the remainder of the crew did not one thing to these people to be put through the **** we were put through.
As the 1st title stated "The Truth *** Be Told" We are really question is are they?

I was browsing around bored and stumbled across this post. I have copied & pasted it here for all to see, but you can visit http://www.facebook.com/mediacolombiatelevision scroll down and see it for your own eyes. Just in case Mike deletes the post I have screen printed it for proof!! Just thought some would find this interesting.
Mike Fonder
To the staff at Media Colombia TV thanks for everything you did for the monster trucks! Now help us spread the word about Ticket Shops and Big Shows as they refuse to ship my Bumble Bee/ Mountain Dew monster truck back to the U.S. Liars and theifs are what they are and no one should trust them as they lie to your face to get what they want and then screw you.
Like ? ? 5 hours ago ?