Truck Related Spy Photos from South Texas

kaila martiallaw

ugggh.. that's about how mine is looking right now too. Chassis is a different color than it used to be and has to be back together and on the road in a week.

Anyway, can't wait to run with him again. I've lost count, but I know I owe him at least a few whoopins. I'll catch up with him on that soon.

Brandon

Shop Shots

I think that is how we all look at this time, all getting ready for first quarter.

InsanoRacer

its just funny that you can see the old el matador in the one picture thru the blue chassis and another frame in the spot next to the blue chassis in the other picture...hmmm

wrecker1

ugggh.. that's about how mine is looking right now too. Chassis is a different color than it used to be and has to be back together and on the road in a week.

Anyway, can't wait to run with him again. I've lost count, but I know I owe him at least a few whoopins. I'll catch up with him on that soon.
what's the new chassis color on your truck paul?

Brandon Clark

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Well, I'm pretty sure that the El Matador chassis is the last one Scott Stephens built, which was around 99 or 2000? I'm not sure about when the Racesource was bought, probably a year or two later.

drf

The El Matador Chassis Was Built in 98...And The Krunch Chassis Was Built in 2002...

HeartbeatFan

I want to see King Krunch in the Black w/ the stripes once again. I would love that at the world finals. Love to see that, and Pablo with his captain curse with a ford body on it JUS SHOWIN OFF.