Sudden Impact

Cal23

Kinda cool thing today... It was raining hard and I was leaving church and saw the Sudden Impact monster truck trailer driving by. Anyone have any info on where they are going to be in the area? Greenville SC? Thanks. It was a side road so it must be close... not sure.. It was just cool to see though... Man, I love monster trucks...

Brandon

I was just looking and kind of got shocked when I saw our name on a post.

All of us at Sudden Impact respect and appreciate all the support our fans give us, I check many sites regulary.

All of us have suffered a great loss here last Friday, tomorrow 9/21/09 will be one of the hardest days we have had to endure yet.

Jus Show N Off

All of us have suffered a great loss here last Friday, tomorrow 9/21/09 will be one of the hardest days we have had to endure yet.
I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope all of you can pull together and rely on each other in your time of loss.

Just know that your presence and efforts to check sites like this means a lot to many of us fans as well. I know whenever I see or hear about your guys' trucks I root for you a lot more because you take the time, and if and when I get to see you guys at a show I'll definitely come say hey and buy a shirt.

Be well, we'll keep your team in our thoughts. :)

steelskinz

Our condolences goes out to Brandon and the Lagarde Family, from all of us at Steelskinz Graphics.

Last edited:

Brandon

To my great suprise I can tell you all they were heading home to support me and my family.
We just got back in, he was a great man, anyone who visited here will confirm it.