Super modified truck pullers. Bringing it back

R.R.I

Had a bit of time today an got some vids uploaded.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cX5nLuMK3M"]Clark County Fair Tractor Pull- Backseat Driver Pull-1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaDdx8ZSmw8"]Clark County Fair Tractor Pull 2011 Backseat Driver Pull off final. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmXpKgzUOas"]Clark County Fair Tractor Pull- Alimony - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

jokerjason

Hey man not sure whats going on, I have tried to download pictures from 2 different computers and either one won't let me....any ideas????? Thanks JOKER JASON.

jokerjason

Halfbreed

Well Finally figured out what I was doing wrong, here is Halfbreed as of about a month ago, me and my brother are going to pick her up next week. The first time we seen it pull was 1985 and I remember it being for sale in 1991. It had a mid mount Big Block Chevy in it and use to run the modified 2wd class. Still looks good. See ya, Jason.

Attachments

DragonSlayer

Glad to see its getting rescued from the weeds!!
Jason once you get your hands on it you should start a re-build thread for it!! I will do my best to get you some pics of it from back in the day.

DragonSlayer

Car66

That old CanAm program is SUUHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!! I knew a lot of those people in the pics. The Winters family that split from CanAm and became Pull West were always a good group to be around. That is a real treasure from the NW. I can't wait to show my old man what you posted on here!

jokerjason

Ya man, Just talked to Jamie last nite. December 9th we are leaving Cali at 4 in the AM to head up to Medford and pick it up...I haven't been able to sleep to good thinking about that thing!!!! I will keep you posted!!

FROSTBITE468

Cool thread, thats awesome that old school pullers that are sitting around are gonna get some attention like the old monster trucks are.

jokerjason

100_8334.jpg100_8329.jpg100_8336.jpgRight on, finally made it home. We picked up Halfbreed and never looked back, time to make her new again!!!! If anyone has any pictures I would greatly appreciate it, Thanks, JOKER JASON>100_8332.jpg

R.R.I

You mean to tell me halfbreed was in medford OR this while time in the weeds an nobody knew about it sooner??? I would have went an got it the day I found out about it... Bummer. Very cool find!!

jokerjason

Yah man, Actually it was sitting since 95 way out in Apllegate oregon, I have been looking for alot of the old west coast rucks and finally found a couple of good ones laying around. See ya.

motorhead711

Hello...I'm JokerJasons twin brother Dale....I'm the other half that helped rescue Halfbreed...lol......It's going to be sweet getting the track back on the dirt and wowing crowds with the super high wheelies....going to be a learning experience for the both of us driving something like that....anyways, glad to be part of this site...going to post some other pics of halfbreed..take it easy.....Dale100_8325.jpg100_8326.jpg100_8328.jpg100_8331.jpg100_8337.jpg

DragonSlayer

Hey Dale,

Thanks for posting the pics! Jason and you have a really cool project on your hands.
Who did you buy the truck from? Do you guys know where or what happened to John? Is he still into motorsports? I remember him as being a big guy (hence the name Big John) with curly hair almost afro like LOL. I havent heard or seen of him on the pulling scene for a long time.

Glad you got on board here can't wait to see the project progress posts!!

jokerjason

Hey man congrats on the wedding man. When we picked it up Jamie said that John Harris was still around. He actually still lives in the medford area. We have been trying to get a hold of him but have no leads. Well have a good xmas we will get more pictures on here as we go, Take care man. If you happen to get ahold of any pictures of Halfbreed let us know. Thanks.

theace27

Cool find Jason!!! I am just seeing this thread now. Please post some pics of this truck from back in its hay day!!! Was this truck ever run at its original wheelbase?

jokerjason

How you doing man?? Well I first seen it in 1985 in Klamath Falls oregon. As far as I know it was never ran with the stock wheelbase. We finally got it all apart and thank god someone painted the **** out of the frame, everything looks to be in good shape. I only have 1 picture of it pulling in Medford from 1986 I will try and get that on after work tonight. See ya. JOKER JASON.