SuperTrike

Here is an article on Super Trike most of you will want to read I found on another members page. Hopefully SuperTrike can appear at Gas Guzzy shows this year whenever they are announced. Even better would be a finale at Gas Guzzy with 3 or four Super Trikes crashing into each other like at Monster Jam. That would be Epic!

Danny H.

It certainly would be cool to see Super Trike at Gas Guzzy, but to have 3 of these things crash into each other would be catastrophic. It doesn't have the same proper roll cage as conventional monster trucks do so even a light roll over could severely injure or kill the driver.

theace27

I actually have located the guy who owns Super Trike, have been trying to get some current pics of it. Glad to know it is still around.

It certainly would be cool to see Super Trike at Gas Guzzy, but to have 3 of these things crash into each other would be catastrophic. It doesn't have the same proper roll cage as conventional monster trucks do so even a light roll over could severely injure or kill the driver.
hehehe it was supposed to be humor!!!!Too subtle eh?

RnW 13

If you want to see ATV's crash into eachother, just take some unexperienced idiot riders to Silver Lake and kick back.

Super Trike was pretty cool to see,I barely remember it at Kankekee Speedway with Bear Foot and Chopper Monster.

GCrites80s

Ahhahaah, one time I rented a 300EX at Pismo Beach. The guy at the rental place said, "It's not like back East where if it looks flat it is flat, so watch yourself." I didn't understand what he meant. So I headed into the dunes, running through the gears like I was in an Ohio soybean field in the wintertime. I'm in fifth, and the bike shuts off and the handlebars flatten. I slide forward a little. What's all this? I look behind me and realize that I had ridden off a 20 foot tall sand wall that I couldn't see at speed. I slowed down after that.

theace27

Mikey, there had been talks when Rich first sold the Trike that it was going to go down to Garlits' Museum but it ended up being sold to the guy in Ky. I'd like to see it come to Auburn to the Museum.