sway bar sources

kobelco

Hi, anyone know of another sway bar manufacturer to replace SCS large dia 2 1/8" with exact same dimenions including spline? less cost would help and memory on the material.

Last edited:

TNTmonstertruck

call schroder they have been making them for full size monsters for a while and they are really spring steel not hytuff chromoly that twists and breaks liek the scs stuff.. a lot of guys run them now that know what they are doing. they dont have them listed on their site but give them a call and tell them what your doing... great guys and the price is great for what your getting.... and you wont need to reclock the arms after landing on one wheel ..........http://www.schroedersteering.com/HomePage.html

kobelco

Jeff, spring steel? direct replacement for a 2 1/8" SCS ? and how much?

Last edited:

straightupracing

yes jeff anderson. i have switched both trucks over two his sway bars. i have one of the tallest ride height and i use his bars and take corners plenty fast and dont get body roll. also do lots a cross threads and dont sting the bars. i use a 15 inch arm in the front and an 18 inch arm in the rear to make it even stiffer. the cali kid uses 20 inch arms front and rear