Tanks at Grand Nationals?

EdCFP

Would like to explore the idea of have a battle of the Tanks in Pocatello at the MONSTER TRUCK GRAND NATIONALS and NIGHT OF DESTRUCTION on Saturday night April 17th.

Zane probably just rolled his eyes.......with a :eek: look on his face. Hahaha!

Ed Beckley [email protected]
2010 is ours..........but we might let you have some of it when you come to our shows!

Tim Dudley

Oh OH! And to cap it off Ed...have a fun race of winning racing champion that night vs. Monster Tank like in the 80s! Ohhhhhhhhhh LOVE ITTTTT!

Brandon

Tanks

See, I knew Ed and I are always on the same page. This time it just took a little more time to come around.

Count me in, I just need to know the details. It stays busy with the CULT ENERGY promotions.

I have been working on ours here at my house for the last 2 weeks. Man the neighbors around here do not know what to think about it.

Hey, Ed, another idea for the event, try to get the so called worlds fastest one to show up also, I want to see something.

Last edited:

MonsterCED

I say go for it Ed. We need someone to get it going. I think you should run 1 or 2 teaser runs during the normal event and then after the MT are done let them loose to tear the place apart, be it as a competition or just going nuts.

Brandon

I spoke with Trent on this, he said if the promoters start back with them and there is a large enough interest in them, then he would.

This was back when we first started them back up again.

Now with Ed on board, we all know his relationship with Bigfoot, so maybe he can make it happen.

I can say, ours is out almost every weekend doing car crush promotions for CULT ENERGY. The interest in them is GREAT, the responce we all see is even better from a fan's side of view.

Oh, and Ed, get me something we can go thru, like a old tralier home or some sort. Ours really likes to drive thru things as well as drive over them.

Last edited:

EdCFP

Since

Since we are the only other promoter that does large stadium shows other than Feld we have the room to turn these metal shredding monsters loose.

I am now thinking maybe first we do this in Grand Forks that place is huge!

more later . . . . .

American Ride

Ed, i wouldnt be so fast to say your the only promoter doing stadiums as i have 9 shows in stadiums with the smallest venue holding 30,000 spectators and i just inquired a couple of tanks to do shows as well.

HighFlyer

Since we are the only other promoter that does large stadium shows other than Feld we have the room to turn these metal shredding monsters loose.

I am now thinking maybe first we do this in Grand Forks that place is huge!

more later . . . . .
Yes, yes, yes!!! Feel free to try it out in Grand Forks first I approve if I can make it up there.

EdCFP

MIKE - I would bet that the rest of us would like for you to give us your dates and your facility names??

Last edited:

JRB4337

Personally it doesn't matter who has more stadiums than the other, I just like the fact that these tanks are gainin popularity. I think with the technology out there and the fact they can operate in any size arena they would put on an excellent show.