Taurus/Bearfoot facebook page.

rainyday290

Has anyone seen the Taurus Monster truck facebook page. Someone claims to have bought the Taurus and Bearfoot names along with a few others. They also say they plan on running a televised racing series with the trucks. They even gave us a sneak peak of the Bearfoot truck. Unfortunately the picture they used was posted on this site over 4 years ago. So I called them out on it and a few other stories they had. I am now banned from posting on their page.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the pic they used to "prove" they have a Bearfoot truck.1779133_563851050397017_8162773115707936729_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's the original pic I found on this page. 304.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a link to the page. https://www.facebook.com/Taurusmonstertruck

Well i run the shop at Bearfoot Inc and No deal has been made of yet but there is someone interested in all the monster trucks at Paul Shafer Motorsports!!

gm50cal

Is this related to wild thang and monster patrol on display at MJWF? I'm trying to figure out what is going on.. I saw a post on FB from paul himself saying hes retired. Theres the bearfoot page, WF displays.... I dont know what to believe anymore...

DanDeFalco

There was an interesting video with Paul Shafer on that Taurus inc facebook saying he's retiring and new trucks are coming. So maybe there is something to this, guess we'll have to see.

rainyday290

The video says Paul is retiring but nothing about anyone actually taking over. Plus Paul doesnt own Taurus, Jack Willman does. A few people have been in contact with Jack and he hasn't given anyone permission to use the Taurus name and has no clue who Issac Duckett is.

deadgearhead

So Paul is retiring and moving to Ft. Lauderdale and either sold his stuff to that guy or is now letting him run his shop? Wow, he really must not GAF anymore. From the looks of it, everything this guy touches turns into dirt. And it would be really interesting if this guy paid Paul Shafer for the rights to a name he didn't even own.

AZSUPERDUTY

Dang, I saw the page and all the talk about old school styled truck and got excited. It's pretty sad if its all fake.

OldSchoolDude

Something about this guy just doesn't sit right. Either he is a complete fraud, or he is just weird, and may actually come through with some trucks. I just hope it doesn't turn into hyping up a bunch of Shafer's old equipment and putting on **** poor shows... ripping a bunch of people off in the process. If end product isn't much better than the way it's being promoted so far, I look for it to fail in a year or so.

Danny H.

He is a fraud, supposedly the video of the trade off with Paul Shaefer was a joke to Shaefer's knowledge and Jack Willman has no knowledge of this deal whatsoever.

OldSchoolDude

Nearly 2 weeks since the video was released, and still nothing on the Taurus page but a bunch of old pictures and a corny song of the day. How many other monster truck owners have a "song of the day"? I just don't get the point of it all. Why come out an make all of these claims, when nothing is in place to back it up or produce any proof. If it's all BS, what's the point. The only thing I can figure is it's some kind of ploy to get more traffic through his other business, Slick Chix, which looks pretty shady as well. It all looks like a great big facade.

HawnMT

Just the fact that the guy doesn't use his real name throws up a red flag for me. I mean if you're going to be a owner/promoter don't you think at some point people will HAVE to know your real name? Add in the fact that he automatically bans and deletes any posts remotely negative, instead of addressing the doubters, and it's a situation ripe for going very very badly, very very quickly.

deadgearhead

Just the fact that the guy doesn't use his real name throws up a red flag for me. I mean if you're going to be a owner/promoter don't you think at some point people will HAVE to know your real name? Add in the fact that he automatically bans and deletes any posts remotely negative, instead of addressing the doubters, and it's a situation ripe for going very very badly, very very quickly.
He does indeed address them, with colorful language and p**s-poor spelling, then he bans them.

jetmonkeyj

I particularly like how they used my custom Taurus poster that I made for mtm2 for their profile picture. lol Clearly a legitimate operation we're dealing with here.

toybox

recieved this pm on facebook from them.

We never said we Taurus from Paul for one. If you read the post containing the rules of the page you would understand what's going on. We are trying new set ups and parts on the truck that we are keeping to ourselves during testing. We have talked to Jack Sr. that's how we got the name. Maybe you should check the holder of the trademark again. The new owner has had several conversations with Jack Sr that I have been apart of. So I know what's goin on first hand