Taurus coming back

USA1Lives

It's was War Wizard #2... They are simply having Vern run his truck and his body with there name on it for now.

deadgearhead

What a let down after all of their big talk, and still no Bear Foot. Looks like a deal that was tossed together at the last minute.

Tim Dudley

I don't know it's let down...More than what some of can do. Some come out saying they are going make truck or buy one and then nothing ever happens.

I'm just happy to see the name coming back, don't matter if it was on leaf truck. Just to see name back out there will be great. So until it's your money coming out of your pocket or loan we can't really say what to do. Right?

deadgearhead

I don't know it's let down...More than what some of can do. Some come out saying they are going make truck or buy one and then nothing ever happens.

I'm just happy to see the name coming back, don't matter if it was on leaf truck. Just to see name back out there will be great. So until it's your money coming out of your pocket or loan we can't really say what to do. Right?
Right However, I fail to see how people who conduct business in the same manner as these guys is good for the sport or for the name they are going to represent.

Last edited:

Outlaw

Oh the dude spearheading this venture and his cronies are far from professional, I personally want them to fail and crawl back into the hole they came out of.

GWASAM

I was hoping to make a few points. First, why all the judgment about this, can't we all agree it is just good to see the name back. Secondly, if this team/owner or what ever the situation has that bad of credibility how do we know they have legitimate legal rights to the name. I also have a question, is it Vern that is unprofessional or the person who is allowing him to run the name.

carcrusher

I'll say this much - after talking to people who have contact with Jack Sr, this whole project does not have his blessing.

carcrusher

Nope - Paul never paid Jack for the rights to the name apparently. Jack is pretty much over it and doesn't seem to have much care about what happens, which is unfortunate.

Backchannel

I know this is a four day old thread, but I can tell you first hand that the judgement passed on these men is based on a complete lack of respect for those who have worked and still do work in the industry. They see us as uneducated and as a burden to them successfully passing off a fraudulent Taurus return.

There is a long list of lies which led up to this moment and to me that defines them more than any future actions as racers could. They are exactly the kind of people who have ripped away the legitimacy needed to procure major sponsorships for independent promoters and owners and they are a blight on this still growing sport. The only defense of them I have seen is that they maybe bringing this name back, but they are doing it without permission.

deadgearhead

I know this is a four day old thread, but I can tell you first hand that the judgement passed on these men is based on a complete lack of respect for those who have worked and still do work in the industry. They see us as uneducated and as a burden to them successfully passing off a fraudulent Taurus return.

There is a long list of lies which led up to this moment and to me that defines them more than any future actions as racers could. They are exactly the kind of people who have ripped away the legitimacy needed to procure major sponsorships for independent promoters and owners and they are a blight on this still growing sport. The only defense of them I have seen is that they maybe bringing this name back, but they are doing it without permission.
I give it less than a year before this guy figures out that monster truck racing is not a money making venture and he moves on to his next scheme. That's my final 2 cents.