Taurus pics, 96/97

OldSchoolDude

Anyone have any decent shots of Willman's Taurus from the 96/97 time frame? I'm looking for pics of it with the black & flamed paint scheme. There's a few pics on Taft's site, but they're mainly video screen shots, and the quality is pretty poor. Any help would be appreicated.

Thanks,
Mark

thelegendaryone

there was this site called mike's monster trucks or something in the early 2000's. i think it had pics of that version of 3.

OldSchoolDude

Well, I've been through thousands of photos on several of the Facebook groups, and no pics of the black and flamed Taurus. The old Mike's Monster Trucks link is the only one that's turned up anything. I really need a shot of the hood art. Anybody have any more ideas?

BTW, the Facebook groups had some unbelievable photos. Loads of old photos and pics of trucks I'd never seen before. Thanks for the links.

Danny H.

Well, I've been through thousands of photos on several of the Facebook groups, and no pics of the black and flamed Taurus. The old Mike's Monster Trucks link is the only one that's turned up anything. I really need a shot of the hood art. Anybody have any more ideas?

BTW, the Facebook groups had some unbelievable photos. Loads of old photos and pics of trucks I'd never seen before. Thanks for the links.
Hood art? From all of the photos and video I've seen, the black and flamed Taurus just had a flat black hood.

OldSchoolDude

Here's a screen shot from a Youtube video (Silverdome in 96). There's some kind of a bull breathing fire out of it's nostrils. I think some of the fire is missing due to repairs, and I believe the all black hood you're referring to is the result of more repairs. I've seen a shot in another video where the fire from the hood spills over to the quarter panel just behind the fender opening. I'd like to find a clearer picture of this.