Site Related The Never-ending list of Monster Truck Themes

MasterofTame

I caught several new general songs from World Finals XIII for non-driver specific songs. I did not catch that Crusader used the same song that is on though I could not catch what it was exactly. If anyone else caught something, PLEASE let this know.

MasterofTame

I've updated the thread as much as I've could and tried to add independent monster truck. Please if you know of any missing songs used or any missing trucks, suggest them.

Thank you for the help.

Driver24

Some Toughest Monster Truck Tour adds...from what I gathered watching YouTube videos from this season's events, a lot of these songs weren't necessarily associated with one particular truck, but here's some from this year and a couple from last year too...

Bigfoot - "Dr. Feelgood" by Motley Crue
Tail Gator - "Born on the Bayou" by Creedence Clearwater Revival, "Panama" by Van Halen
Stinger - "The Zoo" by Scorpions
Toxic - "Wild Side" by Motley Crue
Shell-Camino - "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes
Barbarian - "Lick it Up" by KISS

Any Digger Fan

For lucas oil crusader you could use Knights of Cydonia by Muse plus there is a version of crazy train by Bullet for My Valentine

chad4208

they were using "Crawling in the dark" by hookastank... pardon the spelling... in columbus. for illuminator

MasterofTame

I finally got around to updating the list. PLEASE only list those who you really heard at the shows not ones who we "think they should have." It saves trouble trying to sort things. Thank you.

Paul4x4

This may have already be answered, but what's the song that is playing in Grave Digger: The Video? Is it some early theme song of the Digger, or something that's just composed for the documentary? They also played it some in Tuff Trax.

chad4208

i dont know it.... im going to take a camera to indy and get some sound bites of the intro and zombies music... they sound familiar...

If nobody recognizes it ill try to get it and post it

MasterofTame

Updated to include all the music I noticed and remembered to hear at the Phoenix show. If anyone else caught some at shows they went to, please comment.