The Official Monster Mayhem Video Thread

bigyoda

[video=youtube;7QlcksqwPJQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QlcksqwPJQ[/video]

Almost looks like they meant to shut off Madusa when she went off the track and shot dirt towards the crowd.

CMDeerfoot

what show was that?
As Jason said, it was the show in Quincy, IL this past weekend; and if any of you were thinking that it looked like the handywork of Steve Quercio and his promotion, you would be correct. The first time I saw a vid from this show I had a gut feeling about who was behind it, and sure enough I was right. How he is still allowed to put on shows is beyond me.

Tim Dudley

Oh yes, lets then move the MX Jump, at lease if htey hit that first it would block MT's. WOW! Why haven't they shut this down!

[video=youtube;v1VKHDF7K9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1VKHDF7K9g[/video]

Dave Genest

Now I agree with everything said about that show, its absurd to put people it that kind of position for danger. But if you're dumb enough to sit in the front row with nothing but an aluminum gate stopping a truck from running into and over you...I'll let you guys finish that sentence.

bigyoda

[video=youtube;xTqT2Au-dyw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTqT2Au-dyw[/video]

Wow Madusa totally missed the 2nd jump.

grossman05

Now I agree with everything said about that show, its absurd to put people it that kind of position for danger. But if you're dumb enough to sit in the front row with nothing but an aluminum gate stopping a truck from running into and over you...I'll let you guys finish that sentence.
Thats true to an extent, but what if a lot of these people have never been to a show before and dont know the real danger? They dont follow shows like we do, they just see what is shown on tv where nobody ever gets hurt ever whether it happened at the show thats on tv or not, it doesnt get shown so normal people dont know. If your allowed to sit there, people are going to sit there period, thats where the promoters part comes into play......

Last edited:

chad4208

whats that red stuff on the track in miami. I know the white is the road base they used first in jax...but whats the red stuff in the turns? Did they import dirt from Atlanta? lol

Kouvre

As Jason said, it was the show in Quincy, IL this past weekend; and if any of you were thinking that it looked like the handywork of Steve Quercio and his promotion, you would be correct. The first time I saw a vid from this show I had a gut feeling about who was behind it, and sure enough I was right. How he is still allowed to put on shows is beyond me.
I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people loved the show and were never in any danger!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't type a sentence without at least twenty exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Genest

Thats true to an extent, but what if a lot of these people have never been to a show before and dont know the real danger? They dont follow shows like we do, they just see what is shown on tv where nobody ever gets hurt ever whether it happened at the show thats on tv or not, it doesnt get shown so normal people dont know. If your allowed to sit there, people are going to sit there period, thats where the promoters part comes into play......
I can see what you're saying matt, but at some point individuals have to be accountable for them selves. If there were a sign on a bridge that said "safe to jump from", no matter what the height was, would you trust that sign?

DanDeFalco

eh idk, i think the truck getting on 2 wheels definitely surprised him and caught him in a tough spot but i think a nice quick reaction job was what brought the truck back down more so than panic and indecision.

bigyoda

whats that red stuff on the track in miami. I know the white is the road base they used first in jax...but whats the red stuff in the turns? Did they import dirt from Atlanta? lol
i dont even think it was roadbase thats just the color of the sand used in miami