Site Related Those using "smart fones" will notice this...

Steven

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Figured I would try out a new mobile skin. Very light weight = much faster access. At the moment using the default colors, etc. Please leave feed back...

stormrider_67

While I still prefer to use Tapatalk on my iPad or iPhone, the mobile site is actually great. I wish it was active when I had my BlackBerry! Would have made browsing Mayhem much easier.
I have tried it on an iPad 2, iPhone 4s, BlackBerry Torch and Samsung Galaxy. So far, so good!
This is a great step in the right direction Steven. Its fast, easy to read no matter the screen size and so far reliable. Well done sir!

General Havoc

Really dig it! The color scheme isn't too bad, but the core layout - the threads and stuff - is great, and it's loading really quickly on my iPhone 4s on both wi-fi and 3/4g.

gmrcs

It's ok, really fast, though I'm not really nuts about the white and yellow, a little to bright for my eyes, maybe black and grey... And it doesn't seem like you can thank people on the mobile.

Other than that it works great.

Jjd92186

So much better. Definetly makes the site more user friendly with my android. As usual great job. Keep up the good work.

Steven

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
It's ok, really fast, though I'm not really nuts about the white and yellow, a little to bright for my eyes, maybe black and grey... And it doesn't seem like you can thank people on the mobile.

Other than that it works great.
Except for the core system (forums), the mobile device (although it can) will not be supporting anything more or other parts of the site. This is ment to be down and dirty quick easy access to the forums across any network.

I will be implementing this over on RCMT.net latter on this morning.